Accelerated Evolution

Lucky Louie

This is a show I would never think my parents would watch, but they do. It's a really great comedy on HBO for those not in the know. I just watched four episodes of it and it is love. It's what a sitcom should be. I want to thank HBO, my parents (who luckily recorded all the episodes to DVR), ice breakers sours tropical, and once again HBO for being the home to this great sitcom.

eh lucky louie is like real life if you a crazy asshole that lives like that. I thought the show was trying to be too over the top with its humor that it kind of just made the show seem bland, rofl I'd rather watch curb your enthusiasm.

eh lucky louie is like real life if you a crazy asshole that lives like that. I thought the show was trying to be too over the top with its humor that it kind of just made the show seem bland, rofl I'd rather watch curb your enthusiasm.

How was it over the top? Most of the jokes seemed very natural to me.

How was it over the top? Most of the jokes seemed very natural to me.

I dont know like I've seen maybe 3-4 episodes, but the one episode that comes to mind is the whole episode about calling his wife a cunt, like seriously in that episode they said cunt more then I have in my entire life so my first impression was just like "yo you dont gotta say cunt every minute to be funny" so thats just kind of how I thought about it.

I dont know like I've seen maybe 3-4 episodes, but the one episode that comes to mind is the whole episode about calling his wife a cunt, like seriously in that episode they said cunt more then I have in my entire life so my first impression was just like "yo you dont gotta say cunt every minute to be funny" so thats just kind of how I thought about it.

Right...

I don't understand how you cannot love seinfeld.

Jerry: KRAMER U R SMOEKING A CIGAR IN MY APARTMENT

Kramer: OMG NO IM NOT, I AM SMOKING IT IN THE HALL WAY

Jerry: LMAO IT IS STILL TECHNICALLY MY APARTMENT

Kramer: WELL IN REALITY YOUR APARTMENT ONLY GOES TO THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR DOORWAY

Jerry: LOL

*cras slow clap* :dry:

Funny like my dick snapped in half.