2. 2. RPG Game

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  3. 3. Do you folks like coffee?!

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Elite and I have discussed a lot of things about what to do with the site from new skins to new options. One of the many problems the Accelerated Evolution is not getting new members, but more or less keeping them in A-E. I have pointed out to Elite that the New Members thread is located in the General Discussion in the General subsection. It would help if this thread where to be in its own Discussion section. Not only that it will have the New Member Thread, which I call "Meet 'N' Greet", but there will be a second subsection that will tell the AE History (AEISTORY?) and describe the sections and subsections. The purpose behind this new Discussion section is to have the New Member Thread (A.k.a. Meet 'N' Greet) more accesible to the new members and a chance for them to read up on this crazy website.

The second item on the list is also another way to snatch in the new members as well. I asked Elite to look up this nifty little forum called AnimeGalleries. And like most anime type websites, it also has a message forum. The appeal to this forum is that it has its little RPG system.

RPG.png

RPG2.png

As you can see, it has the basics that are found in a normal RPG game. Imagine a Digimon RPG style game, it is sort of like that. You have your character and you fight other members. It is not that Elite can't do this, the real question is "Will anyone participate in this?" Well, this is why I made this Poll for. :crube:

The RPG game would be pretty cool. I remember it was on another forum I used to go to, but alas.....as it was only a Yaoi forum, it wasn't quite popular as it could have been. D: "C'mon girls! You can have your guys fuck! ....Oh wait...no you can't. Sorry!"

Coffee~~~ How about coffee flavored candy. x3 Yummy~~

I approve of the RPG as long as it satisfies all of the following:

- It's not based on post count at ALL

- +2 Safety Rings of Boflcopters are in there somewhere, or at least referenced

- If Ramza is used as a sprite, it must be the sprite where he punches a wall switch

that is all

most important question first.

Coffee is God's gift to the earth. I am convinced that if we introduced Osama to coffee, he wouldn't want to kill people anymore.

I think a seperate area for introducing new members would be okay.

The RPG idea has so many possibilities. Some are good, some are bad, most are funny, and all will cause stupid arguments.

I'd be level 99 already!

No, you'd be fucking dead past the point of level 1000 Clerics being capable to ressurect you.

I don't like the idea of the RP thing on the boards. : \

But I like the idea of new members, and maybe each member could write a bit about themselves and they could be organized (with spoiler tags for shortness) in a second post.

• 2 weeks later...