Accelerated Evolution

New FFXII Site is up

James_xeno

I'll pick it up after it drops around $30 or so, or if Toys R' Us has some crazy ass BOGO sale again later in the year.

Square RPGs tend to drop quickly anymore.

It's a good game, but honestly not worth $50 (or $60, if anyone is actually buying into EB/Gamestop's pre-order turned collectors edition version). Those who are heavily into FFXI will enjoy it, though.

There are plently of other RPGs that seem worthwhile this year more then XII. Disgaea 2, Persona 3, Valkyrie Profile 2, .Hack//G.U., Devil Summoner, and Tales of the Abyss are coming out soon. Not to mention Xenosaga Episode III comes out this week.

Partial Nudity

:blink:

My guess would be that they're talking about Frann's almost bare ass.

Dx Why does this remind me of a cross between FFX and Lord of the Rings?

Wait, what? :huh:

Being that this game is getting the most hate pre-release than any Final Fantasy that has come before

Fail.

boxart-us-front.jpg

exactly, this and Xenosaga 3 will drop to 20 bucks rather quickly...so why even bother getting it at full price

Because I have to be the very first person to play this game so that everyone on the internet will think I'm cool. And the sooner I beat it, the sooner I can start an "Ask me anything about Final Fantasy XII" thread just to show off how much I know about the game.

P3 and D2 are.

It's very doubtful that NIS will make a limited run on Disgaea 2, given the success of the original. Persona 3 on the other hand...

And, yeah, Xenosaga Episode III will eventually drop, just like Disgaea 2. However, it'll probably take longer then II did, as Namco made a small run of it for the US. It's already selling out in a lot of places.

Because I have to be the very first person to play this game so that everyone on the internet will think I'm cool. And the sooner I beat it, the sooner I can start an "Ask me anything about Final Fantasy XII" thread just to show off how much I know about the game.

I'm looking foward to your "I just beat LoZ: TP!" posts so we can all ask you questions about it, Akito.