Accelerated Evolution

MLS

stranger

MLB, NBA and Wrestling get a thread but no MLS? Insanity... Does anyone pay any attention to the MLS? I've recently been attending most of the Chicago Fire games and having a grand time

1102870666_l.jpg

So yeah, if you have anything to post regarding the MLS, please do so here :)

LET'S GO FIRE LET'S GO!!

Chicago are playing DC United tomorrow, it's the semi-finals of the USOC (U.S. Open Cup) and if Chicago wins then they advance to the final which will be played at home.. sure hope that happens...

also, this Saturday i'm making the trip the Colombus (Crew) away game, and that should be a very very very drunk time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WE'RE KINGS KINGS KINGS OF THE CUP! KINGS KINGS KINGS OF THE CUP!!

The Fire have won their 4th U.S. Open Cup trophy, fucking amazing, I think that might've been the best football match i've ever been to. This happened on Wednesday, but i just now sobered up enough to post anything :laugh: it was amazing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It completely escaped me to tell you. Zach Thornton is the most famous alumni in sports ever from my high school.

Hah, that's pretty cool, I think someone told me that Thornton was a total douche in his early years (HS and College) ... Unless they were talking about Pickens, but that's impossible.

I read on some site today that Figo will be coming to the MLS in Summer of '07, most likely going to Chivas USA, joining Beckham and Ronaldo in their zany adventures across the pond. I wonder if it's actually gonna happen though. It would definitely attract more people to matches.

• 1 month later...

It's funny because he's made twice as much as that in a year before.

Plus, the American media won't know how to cover Becks and Posh. That's the most depressing part of the whole situation. You need to chronicle David fucking every American whore that comes his way! YOU MUST! GOD DAMMIT AMERICAN MEDIA I BEG YOU!!!!