Accelerated Evolution

Chromehounds for the 360

Chris C

Unless I'm missing the joke this isn't a thread to bash Ka Faraq Gatri, BY THE WAY.

GPS is my friend IRL im going fishing with him tommorow. He gets to bash me I get to bash him.

You're missing it.

GPS has turned himself into a joke with his XBOX bashing.

Also yes this is why. If you know GPS you know that he hates microsoft and everything microsoft. He won't accept the X box as a console ever. Which is fine but over the period AE has been up (and before it since about 9th grade) he has said every game is terrible. I mean we got the point after the 100th time he said it. So his input is not needed.

The only way he'd play X box is if Robert Heinlein came back to life and wrote a book glorifying xbox.

Anyway I really liked what I saw from this game. It tries hard to give a realistic Mech experience, if thats even possible. No Jump Jets or Plasma Beams here. Plus the fact that you can build your own mechs from the ground up is freakin' awesome. Multiplayer looks really cool too since its a 20 vs. 20 game that involves controling a number of points on the map.

Mech games have tried and failed in the past. This has nothing to do with Microsoft basing.

I've stating again and again, there are no good games for the XBox. If it gets ported that only proves my rant that it isn't worth buying.

The only game I've thought about trying is Dead Raising because I don't understand how such a simple game could be getting so much praise.

Okay, GPS.

I will make you a deal.

You troll one more time and I tempban you for an amount of time (in days) I get from a random number generator.

Keep in mind, it's not so much a deal as it is a warning.

And I'm not asking for consent, I am telling you that if you troll another thread, I am tempbanning the fuck out of you.

Okay, GPS.

I will make you a deal.

You troll one more time and I tempban you for an amount of time (in days) I get from a random number generator.

Keep in mind, it's not so much a deal as it is a warning.

And I'm not asking for consent, I am telling you that if you troll another thread, I am tempbanning the fuck out of you.

Do you have a problem me believing that a game that came into concept as a multiplayer game but a single player aspect was forced into it as a second thought would be anything be mediocre?

Histroy shows us that even the best multiplayer game have created less then impressive single player add-ons.

Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike, and Battlefield 2 are just a few that come to mind.

I'm not even going to say the Mechs are ugly.

I'm bais when it comes to consoles, yes. But not when it comes to games. If Xbox360 had a game I wanted to play and I had a chance to play it, I would. (Dead Raising is the only one I'd consider at this point, only game that has gained ANY real popularity across the board in the gaming community, only took them a year.) If Cromehounds came out for PC, I would not buy it. It looks unimpressive.

I find GPS just to be stating his opinion, that "HE" found it unimpressive not to push his judgement onto anyone else, everyone else furthered the arguement creating the need for a response from GPS.

He can do this fine without trying to get a rise out of people.

For example, going in to a Wii thread saying "Man, I'd enjoy this game if it didn't use a crappy waggle wand! Any game using a waggle wand sucks!" is considered trolling.

Going in to a thread for a 360 game and saying "This game sucks. Also all 360 games suck. I can't find anything interesting on the 360." is considered trolling.

It's not very hard to follow. Besides, this is just a warning. GPS knows what's wrong now and if he does it again despite the warning, then action will be taken. It's not grade school and he shouldn't be able to "pull a card" until he remembers to stifle it.