Accelerated Evolution

PS3 to ship only 400,000 in U.S.

The Diabetic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like anyone was gonna buy it anyway. LAWL

You'd be suprised. Alot of people come into our store to preorder the system. I've been thier a month and I have seen at least 4 people do a preorder for it ($50 plus the obligation to buy two games along with it). Number of people that have even asked about the Wii? Zero. Well, excluding myself of course :hardgay:

Kiss my ass. :P I am in a fandom where people buy 800 dollar dolls and sell them for 3000.

Holy hell!

But they like... improve the doll somehow... right?

You'd be suprised. Alot of people come into our store to preorder the system. I've been thier a month and I have seen at least 4 people do a preorder for it ($50 plus the obligation to buy two games along with it). Number of people that have even asked about the Wii? Zero. Well, excluding myself of course :hardgay:

It'll sell at release, no question.

And in a year it'll be a solid system with good games. Unlike what the 360 has accomplished in a year.

You have to remember why there is a six hundred dollar price tag. Anyone remember how expensive the DVD players were when they came out the first time around?

DVDs were a revolutionary movie media that completely took over the market. The PS3 is attempting to boot that standard out by telling everyone they need a Blu-Ray player. The PS3 is losing support from developers every day and trying to push an irrelevant storage media.