Accelerated Evolution

Battlefield 2

GummyBearOfDoom

Alright didn't see a thread for it so I decided i'd make one.

I am addicted to this game. Have had it about a month and am a SGT, almost staff sgt. Favorite map is Karkand and I recently learned how to fly jets pretty well. I still suck at being commander since i've only done it for 4 seconds. Anyways if you wanna check out my stats awards medals and ribbons go to THIS SITE and type in my name Locutus55.

Only thing that pisses me off is that the game crashes ALOT when before you enter a server.

Also when your taking off in a jet after waiting 10 minutes for it someone either kills you to take it or stands on the runway so you teamkill them and then they punish you.

Post all your experiences with this game good or bad. :tongue:

I love that game, but don't usually play it anymore. My favorite maps were Mashtur City and Fu She Pass, and I always played the medic. I never bothered with jets, but became pretty adequate at flying the chopper. I haven't really experienced any severe recurring glitches, so maybe something's up with your system. My name on it is Taekwondeal if you care to check my stats.

I love that game, but don't usually play it anymore. My favorite maps were Mashtur City and Fu She Pass, and I always played the medic. I never bothered with jets, but became pretty adequate at flying the chopper. I haven't really experienced any severe recurring glitches, so maybe something's up with your system. My name on it is Taekwondeal if you care to check my stats.

Nope, the new 1.3 patch made all the servers crash very frequently. Every player has the problem, GPS, Tango and GPSs brother all have the same problem. Not to mention all the servers you enter now say : Please come back if server crashes it is because of the 1.3 update. Also yes I mostly play medic, just got my veteran medic medal 15 hrs played then 20 kills in one round.