Accelerated Evolution

HAY GUYS I'M DRUNK

TeleportSandwich

Me... Drunk? Never!!! Except I am... Woo... Lucky me...

Shit's never been so good. Drunkness = good things happen (at least on this night).

when your grammar is well enough to capitalize your letters and put periods at the end of your sentences you're not drunk enough.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when your grammar is well enough to capitalize your letters and put periods at the end of your sentences you're not drunk enough.

when Im trashed I still type almost perfectly too lol

From what I can see, Coffee is a red-head?

Win in my book, there aren't enough red-headed girls on this side of the coast.

naturally yes, but i've dying it with a little bit of light brown since i was a teenager.

i enjoy painting the carpet black to further confuse people too.

I got a bit drunk last night and vandalized posters. There were these two models in lingerie, and I made one say "I have a penis," the other "I have 3 nipples." Then there was the same caption in 2 different places and for one I wrote "25% off everything including me!" next to the girl and for the other "25% off everything because I have crabs!" I was wayyyy too pleased with myself.

I got a bit drunk last night and vandalized posters. There were these two models in lingerie, and I made one say "I have a penis," the other "I have 3 nipples." Then there was the same caption in 2 different places and for one I wrote "25% off everything including me!" next to the girl and for the other "25% off everything because I have crabs!" I was wayyyy too pleased with myself.

OOPS

Okay. . . not the best way to spend a friday night. . .

Getting shitfaced with potheads and passing out.

Would so fucking do it again but we are out of booze.

-P.S.: My friends, look up a drinking game called 'circle of death' this is the best fucking thing ever. -

-P.S.S.: D: MY BUZZ US GOING AWAY -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...