Accelerated Evolution
TeleportSandwich

HAY GUYS I'M DRUNK

i hope he appreciates how much of my life i've putn on hold juat to keep his family runing and msake sure nothing getrs extremely fuckid up whsile he's gone. i'm glad to do it buty i hope he appreciates it sall ALOT

Drunk... but its been awhile... I get super emo and empathetic when I'm like this though and I hate it.

ROBIN FLOWERS!!! MARRRYYY ME!!!!

Dear lord I was fucking hammered last night...and was still when I woke up the first time this morning until I got a drink of water and promptly passed out again.

was a good time

the best part of getting drunk for all your days off in row isn't the drunken gameing fun, its not watching cheesy movies

its seeing just how close to the color of whiskey you can get your 7-up before it becomes painful to drink... and then adding more

Got somewhat drunk at the new office party last night.

Previous night I got blitzed at an irish bar playing trivia. Our team only took 3rd.

it took me getting drunk to realize, i need to get laid! goddamn!

Also applies to me, except for the getting drunk part. Took care of that the other night. mmm mmm shitty ten dollar whiskey.

alcohol: giving you the courage to spill out three years worth of held in emotions.

i'm so freakin' happy and terrified at the same time of what i've said tonight. also,

i need to get laid! goddamn!

i was drunk sunday and didnt post...well more like a good damn buzz....next weekend bring it on baby bring it on >_> i plan to be shit faced very.....well maybe not we shall see

i'm not drunk but i am kind of stoned and sitting in my car on my laptop in the middle of south seattle. a raccoon just walked past and spooked the fuck out of me

thank mr skeltal