Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Poophy

Things that piss Artie off

OWN3D. wow this is going off topic. my bad. maybe i should make a topic to rant about things that piss me off. like mosquitos.

Continue…

I wonder what Artie thinks of people who run red lights when he's trying to cross the street?

1. omg there is actualy a thread

2. Those people are true assholes. god damn fuckers feaking run through the damn light at 80mph. I'm just like "SLOW DOWN ASSWIPE" and there are already out of site before they can see it. I mean these people are jsut assholes, they are so important that they can't let me across the street without playing chicken with me? PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT OF WAY!!! i happen to be walking. i happen to be crossing the street. u are in a car. I HAVE THE DAMN RIGHT OF WAY! fucking assholes. I garuntee that they are talking on their phone too. they are either holding teh phonje or talking on their little bluetooth headsets going BLAH BLAH BLAH liek they are so fucking important. i hope u get cancer and die dickhead.

artie's history teacher pisses artie off

hell yea she does. that stupid bitch. i had her last year. all she freaking did was give us packets to do and sit on her ass IMing people, wait...one time she did her taxes. see, she doesn't really teach. She just gives her students a crap load of stuff to do in about 5 minutes. it's like how in teh name of god am i fucking going to get this done. we said things like that last year. U know what she did? She said "Well that's your problem not mine." It's like WTF??? i am ready to slap her bitch ass for giving us all this crap. She either does not know how to teach, or just refuses to teach. i can't decide witch. all i know is that i hate her.

hell yea she does. that stupid bitch. i had her last year. all she freaking did was give us packets to do and sit on her ass IMing people, wait...one time she did her taxes. see, she doesn't really teach. She just gives her students a crap load of stuff to do in about 5 minutes. it's like how in teh name of god am i fucking going to get this done. we said things like that last year. U know what she did? She said "Well that's your problem not mine." It's like WTF??? i am ready to slap her bitch ass for giving us all this crap. She either does not know how to teach, or just refuses to teach. i can't decide witch. all i know is that i hate her.

I'm going to take a wild guess...Mrs. Wilder? I had the bitch last year. She needs to die. Such a waste. Once, we were about to watch a movie and I asked "What year id this movie come out?" and she goes "Whats wrong with you? Shutup!" A miserable cunt.

I'm going to take a wild guess...Mrs. Wilder? I had the bitch last year. She needs to die. Such a waste. Once, we were about to watch a movie and I asked "What year id this movie come out?" and she goes "Whats wrong with you? Shutup!" A miserable cunt.

hell yea man! what period? adn who are u?

hell yea man! what period? adn who are u?

This is Chris Iovino. I had her 4th period in 10th grade. Damn, I hated her. and actually got her again this year, but I switched to Kukel. I suggest you do the same, we dont do any work, he tells us war stories the entire class. :laugh:

This is Chris Iovino. I had her 4th period in 10th grade. Damn, I hated her. and actually got her again this year, but I switched to Kukel. I suggest you do the same, we dont do any work, he tells us war stories the entire class. :laugh:

ahh ok. yea i had her 5th last year and again this year. i'm just too lazy to switch.

Those ones are good. I am in them.

U are in them. uhh who do i have in 7th and 6th...uhh Jeff Malko? and if u are then did i spell your last name right?

EDIT: plus Loman only teaches Engineering Drafting 7th

Call me...

Protector

It is spelled Malka.

Silenius is even cooler than protector, and I did not realize that was you jeff but whazz up?

dude u even stress your typing like the bold 'I' like how you would really say it. i have never really seen that before, unless u count the Indian guy at my dad's work that types with an accent.

What level does he teach?

I'm pretty sure he teaches 1, 2, and 3. I'm not sure though. I'm only in 3 cause of Mrs. Wilder's stupidity. This is Chris Iovino by the way. SUMMONING!!!