Accelerated Evolution

Al Qaeda makes a video game!

Crube

http://siteinstitute.org/bin/articles.cgi?...p;Subcategory=0

A first-person perspective computer game called "Night of Bush Capturing," was released to jihadist forums today, Friday, September 15, 2006, by the Global Islamic Media Front, a jihadist mouthpiece, and visual and print media organization. The game, which is a modification of an older game, "Quest for Saddam," features six-levels, culminating in a gun battle with a character representing U.S. President George W. Bush. Each of these stages, given titles such as: "Jihad beginning," "American's Hell," "Searching for Bush," and "Bush hunted like a rat," contain a Mujahid with several weapons traveling around a U.S. forces' camp, which is covered with pictures of Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, and the leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah. War nasheeds, jihadist songs, play in the background of each level. Upon completion of the game, "Takbir Allahu Akbar" is shouted.

The Global Islamic Media Front announced recently the game with a video trailer and images of in-game action. According to the advertisement, the game was distributed for “terrorist children”.

gimfgame4.jpg

gimfgame2.jpg

gimfgame1.jpg

The full moon and the spider web make this look like some kind of Spooky Halloween Sounds CD you find in Wal-Mart.

The trailer!

and how many anti-terrorist games do we have? why can't they have games that support their cause?

lets not look TOO narrow minded now artie.

Yes, but they are crazy-religious fanatic-psycho murderers, and their cause is also... well, as pretty much everything is relative, I don't particularly like to use this word, but... it's evil. I think Artie was just saying that terrorists in general piss him off.

and how many anti-terrorist games do we have? why can't they have games that support their cause?

lets not look TOO narrow minded now artie.

what? terrorists suck.

Yes, but they are crazy-religious fanatic-psycho murderers, and their cause is also... well, as pretty much everything is relative, I don't particularly like to use this word, but... it's evil. I think Artie was just saying that terrorists in general piss him off.

ding ding ding! WE HAVE A WINNER! it is evil. they destroyed the twin-fucking-towers for god's sake! i mean they are psyco murderers. Osama freaking ruins the lives of many many people but then sleeps with others around him, especialy women and children becuase he is too much of a pussy to stand and face us one on one.

EDIT: and i'll be as narrow minded as i want.

what? terrorists suck.

ding ding ding! WE HAVE A WINNER! it is evil. they destroyed the twin-fucking-towers for god's sake! i mean they are psyco murderers. Osama freaking ruins the lives of many many people but then sleeps with others around him, especialy women and children becuase he is too much of a pussy to stand and face us one on one.

EDIT: and i'll be as narrow minded as i want.

Oh... NOW you care about 9/11.

Not in arties eyes apperantly, lets not forget the endless innocent people we kill in fire / air bombings / missle bombings that you don't hear about at all because our media covers it up.

we're invading their peoples lands and killing their women and children.

Not in arties eyes apperantly, lets not forget the endless innocent people we kill in fire / air bombings / missle bombings that you don't hear about at all because our media covers it up.

we're invading their peoples lands and killing their women and children.

Yeah, except the only reason we're killing them is because they killed 2000 of our innocent citizens in an unprovoked attack. The difference between us and them is that we don't aim for the innocent civilians.

It represents the government that was in power at the time of the attack, as it was orchestrated by the Taliban, who was in power in Afghanistan. And if the government of a country does not represent it, I don't know what does.

And as I said earlier, we aren't aiming for the civilians. We're aiming for the crazy religious fanatics who are blowing up crowded urban centers. Sure the U.S. does things wrong, plenty of things, but there are plenty of worse countries and people in the world. If the United States government was capturing and beheading relief workers, the world would be in uproar. But those in power in various locations in the middle east kidnap and behead civilians, and people like you defend their actions and make us seem like the only war criminals.

And the worst part is that we didn't even start it. They initiated the entire conflict when their fanatically theocratic government determined that American infidels needed to die.

Sure, you can say that, but that doesn't mean the innocent civilians aren't dead.

Innocent people die in war. The alternative? Do nothing and let them kill more of us.