Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Belial

NCAA Football

pfft

The trojans were garbage from the start, I've been saying that for ever now.....

losing to an unranked team and getting ranked number 2?

Get the fuck out of here!

~

Give the Gators a shot. The Wolverines had a chance a lost.

pfft

The trojans were garbage from the start, I've been saying that for ever now.....

losing to an unranked team and getting ranked number 2?

Get the fuck out of here!

~

Give the Gators a shot. The Wolverines had a chance a lost.

yeah too bad that they will get their worst lost ever to the Buckeyes.

says you.

Football is unpredictable.

Now, I am not guaranteeing that the Gators will win.

But who knows. If Florida can play how they have shwon before, then you will see a good game.

also, Tim tebow is going to be something nasty as far as a superstar goes.

Just you all wait. He is going to be something great.

says you.

Football is unpredictable.

Now, I am not guaranteeing that the Gators will win.

But who knows. If Florida can play how they have shwon before, then you will see a good game.

also, Tim tebow is going to be something nasty as far as a superstar goes.

Just you all wait. He is going to be something great.

see this is what I don't understand..when he comes in he runs the same fucking play and yet teams still fall for it.. whats with that shit.

lemme get this straight, the year Bo dies there is a legitamate possibility of an OSU Michigan BCS game, and thjey don't do it? If you won't do it because it would be an amazing game, if you won't do it for Bo, if you won't do it for the sake of one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports, can't you at least do it for the marketability? I'm not Michigan fan, but c'mon. Nothing against Florida, but this just isn't right.

lemme get this straight, the year Bo dies there is a legitamate possibility of an OSU Michigan BCS game, and thjey don't do it? If you won't do it because it would be an amazing game, if you won't do it for Bo, if you won't do it for the sake of one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports, can't you at least do it for the marketability? I'm not Michigan fan, but c'mon. Nothing against Florida, but this just isn't right.

yeah apparently.. they figure it would get more veiwings if Florida goes.. oh well doesn't matter I'm gonna be takin a 3 hour shit when they play the game because its gonna be a total crapfest anyway...

The day an SEC team plays for the national championship is the day the system has lost all credibility.

Oh. shit.

And the "Michigan had their chance" is a crock of shit. They were in Ohio State. Put them on a neutral ground and you never know what will happen. Michigan and OSU are 100 times better than any other team in the NCAA. It is a travesty they aren't having a rematch, absolute travesty. The system has failed.

The day an SEC team plays for the national championship is the day the system has lost all credibility.

Oh. shit.

And the "Michigan had their chance" is a crock of shit. They were in Ohio State. Put them on a neutral ground and you never know what will happen. Michigan and OSU are 100 times better than any other team in the NCAA. It is a travesty they aren't having a rematch, absolute travesty. The system has failed.

:smile:

couldn't say it better myself.

and Florida lost IN Auburn.

make that game in Florida and the Gators would have been undefeated.

Yeah, exactly.

You can't compare the teams the Wolverines played to what the gators have had to beat. gators almost won all of their (hardest schedule in the league) games.

Go cry somewhere else. Florida deserves this just as much as Michigan did.

Oh, wait........

The wolverines had a chance. Tough break, now let the Gators prove how good they are.

SEC > any other crap fest of a divison.

I mean OSU almost lost top Penn state.

What a glorious team....

Yeah, exactly.

You can't compare the teams the Wolverines played to what the gators have had to beat. gators almost won all of their (hardest schedule in the league) games.

Oh, wait........

The wolverines had a chance. Tough break, now let the Gators prove how good they are.

What a glorious team....

Don't go there Scar.. you guys almost choked to the fucking Razorbacks.. and whats sad.. they don't even have a true QB, can you jus imagine how Troy Smith is gonna molest them, and it isn't Michigan or Ohio States fault that the Big 10 +1 conference isn't strong this year.. so try not to use that excuse.

Florida had the toughest schedule in the nation and they finished with 1 loss.

Oh well, maybe you Michigan fanboys should blame the Big 10 for ending thier schedules 2 weeks early. Two weeks is an eternity in college football and nobody even remembers Michigan anymore.

Michigan's season is old news and totally forgotten.

Bring on a truly deserving team that didn't end thier season 2 weeks early. BRING ON THE GATORS!!!!!

Well the bottom line is when Florida gets the shit kicked out of them U-1 and I can remember the national championship game was already played in November.

and then Florida would have lost to OSU and so will have Michigan.

hmmmmmmm

Oh, dur, I guess the Wolverines ARE better..........

(can wait for you all to eat these words btw lol)

Yeah, exactly.

Oh, wait........

What a glorious team....

Michigan lost to the only unbeaten team, in Colombus. Florida lost to Auburn. What's Auburn's record? What bowl are they playing in?

How did they have their chance? Both teams are one loss teams. If Michigan lost its chance because it lost to the #1 team, where does that leave Florida with a loss to Auburn?

Michigan's handling of the situation makes me think that maybe there's something good somewhere in College Football.

Michigan had a cream puff schedule compared to Florida.

Coming out of the toughest schedule in the nation with 1 loss is a lot more impressive than coming out of Michigan's cream puff schedule (aside from the Ohio State game) with 1 loss.

Oh well, I'll LOL hard when Michigan loses to USC.

Michigan had a cream puff schedule compared to Florida.

Coming out of the toughest schedule in the nation with 1 loss is a lot more impressive than coming out of Michigan's cream puff schedule (aside from the Ohio State game) with 1 loss.

Oh well, I'll LOL hard when Michigan loses to USC.

wow you jus keep putting that schedule shit in there, for one at least we played all division 1- A schools and Ohio State played the same exact schedule and played in the same conference as Michigan and they went undefeated, wow..its weird that they are still number 1 with that supposed creampuff schedule.. oh noes...Florida's gonna lose bad, and if they don't somethings up.. big time...

Oh, that's right I guess I wasn't looking at a team that used to be ranked number 2 in all the polls.

That must have been a different team.

My mistake.

and U-1 what is all this we shit? Did you go to these schools?

If so, then yer not part of them, just a bandwagon fan.

(btw, Bulls all the way)

That post made no sense

You don't seem to understand

Florida - toughest schedule in all of college football.........1 loss

Michigan - creampuff schedule.........1 loss

Florida seems a lot more impressive to me, and it isn't like Auburn is fucking Temple.......they finished ranked #7 and should have been in the BCS, but they wanted Notre Dame in because of ratings and money, so Auburn got screwed out of the BCS.

Florida is better than Michigan and you will see when they beat the overrated Ohio State (who also had a creampuff schedule)

Now you both are talking outta yer ass, and Scar, never was a Bandwagon fan.. always been a Big Blue fan..and Florida can have their measley 1 National Championship.. Michigan has 11 anyway.