Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Belial

NCAA Football

2009 will be the return of the Huskers. This year saw the Tide.

Wind, no ACC team will win the national title for a long time. Pac-10, Big 12, and SEC are the only three conferences who will be hoisting the trophy any time in the foreseeable future. That's how big the separation is from them and the other three BCS conferences.

If Florida returns as many people as we'd expect, they could go undefeated and be poised for a repeat.

1) Georgia

2) Florida

3) Oklahoma

4) USC

5) Texas

These were Dorkon's pre-season predictions for last year. Notice how close they resemble my picks if you erase Georgia from his list. lol

~

Top 5 team for next year!

1: Florida - Tebows coming back, clear favorite at the start of the year.

2: Oklahoma - Bradford and Grisham are good, despite the sooners failing at seasons end.

3: Texas - McCoy is the real deal. (was going to say the real McCoy, but...no..just no.)

4: USC - Obligatory USc sighting in the top 5 regardless of who they lose or who is their QB. Ugh!

5: Ohio State - read #4. double the Ugh and add vomit.

~

I'm not saying these are the teams that deserve to be in the top 5, I'm just saying they are the teams that will be. IMHO. <----(hate using that IMHO)

So, it has come to my attention that once again people are underselling UF as what they are in the rankings.

Yes, they play a pretty powderpuff schedule this season, but who cares?

They still need to win pretty much every game to make it to te Rose Bowl. Even after their last regular season game, they still have to play whoever wins in the SEC West. (Which will probably be Ole Miss.)Regardless of who they play, they still have to beat that team and THEN get a shot at repeating.

Remember this team is pretty much identical as the team who beat the Sooners last year. Granted they lost percy harvin, and the kid who was supposed to replace him is looking to have surgery on a hamstring injury, but that defense is mean and is just one more year experienced.

The Gators, despite their easy schedule are still a team that everyone should fear. I feel that the only way they don't make it to the national Championship is if they beat themseleves somewhere down the road.

Aww...Rich was tough on the players.. what else is new, everyone is tough as nails to their players...people jus don't whine about it like Michigan players... maybe if they won some fucking games people will care.

As much as I love the guy, I think he's the anti-christ. Seriously!

Also, number 20 in the nation. Miami is back!

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!

Corso is fucking awesome.

He had an Ohio State kid on his lap when otu came the USC trojan helmet and sword. He then proceeded to assassinate four kids.

FUCK THE BUCK!

BWWAHAHAHAA

OSU talking shit when OU lost last week and they get spanked.....

and it's a great day when the Buckeyes lose and Michigan wins... but damn is our secondary spotty as hell

Tech next week.

Oh, and the Vols are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to get creamed by the Gators next week. Stupid ass Kiffin should never have opened his big fat dumb ass mouth.