Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Belial

NCAA Football

Regarding the 30 by 30 show tonight...

The U is back! This should be a nice, refreshing reminder that the Hurricanes are one of college football's premier teams. Oh, and don't forget after this season Miami takes its spot as the number one team in Florida, and quite possibly the nation! Holla!!!!!!!!!

As a Miami fan I watched the 30 by 30 show. I cheered, I laughed, I cried.....I need a new pair of pants. go Canes!

Its sad that the Heisman is determined from just 1 week of stats....thats utter BS.... but Congrats to Ingram on winning the award.

I think Ingram won it fair and square. Those are some boss ass stats to boast in the SEC. Look at the teams they played against, Gerhart didn't have the str of schedule like Ingram did.

~

Anyways, HOLY SHEP SHIT Batman!

Poor Gators.

and poor Meyer too. I had no idea he had a cyst in his brain. Sucks that such a great coach is stepping down from the game, but for how long, who knows?

Yep.

I mean, they will be there (and they will be good), just not as much/all the time/talking about Tebow and how he shatters records/blah blah blah.

I'm not knocking on his virginity... but fuck him Colt McCoy... and the guys that are replacing them when they go to the NFL

and Lane Kiffin is the new coach for USC.

bwa hahahaha silly Vols thought you could trust that asshole. Bwa hahahahahahahaha

Thanks Bowling Green for knocking out the Heisman hopeful of 2010.. may your school be immortalized in the Halls of Valhalla for all eternity.

FTFY :biggrin:

Neither will this hurt his Heisman prospects all that much. Its didn't end his season, it just earned him an early shower.

Va Tech OWNED undeafted NCSU yesterday, its safe to say after the close loss to Boise (we had that game WON) and the sloppy 3 day rest loss against JMU that we are back and ready to win the ACC and goto the orange bowl. I want a rematch against Boise. They went up 17-0 we came back had the lead with a minute left and they won by 3 points.

Remember that game was schedualed for OCTOBER. they moved it to the first game for $$$$$$$$$$$ and Prime-Time bullshit. If that game was in October the hokies wouldn't be 3-2 and 2-0 in the ACC, they'd be 5-0 2-0 in the ACC and #3. even after losing to boise they only dropped to #13, they'd be 7, 6, or 5 without the JMU loss........... if we arent back in the polls after beating NCSU then I say it will take another week or two.

If miami keeps it up, then after we slaughter them tech will be top 10.

Denard Robinson is my favorite player to watch this year.

:)..isn't he.. about time Michigan has a heisman hopeful.. after soooo long.