Accelerated Evolution

Harry Potter: Order of The Phoenix

OMG you guys are so fucking picky..thats a perfect fit for Umbridge.. I can see her with the attitude and everything and damn what did you expect a 400 pound plus women who's gonna sweat between every line?.. geez guys not everything is gonna be perfect character from the books

OMG you guys are so fucking picky..thats a perfect fit for Umbridge.. I can see her with the attitude and everything and damn what did you expect a 400 pound plus women who's gonna sweat between every line?.. geez guys not everything is gonna be perfect character from the books

Staying true to an artists vision is paramount in transfering any creative work from one medium to another.

I agree and disagree with GPS and others.

Umbridge doesn't necessarily need to be fat, but prominent features need to remain. That woman is wll dressed, Umbridge is described as being very flamboyantly/strangely dressed, and as having the appearance of a frog - not a rather noble, sophisticated woman.

Just as an example. It's part of establishing character. It's not like it's an "OMG! TEH MOVIES WILL SUCHS" detail, but it's still something that more effort could have been put toward.

Staying true to an artists vision is paramount in transfering any creative work from one medium to another.

And that's why the Lord of the Rings movies weren't terrible! :hardgay:

(I'm being sarcastic.)

I agree with GPS to some extent. If you're not going to respect what the author put in their book then why make a movie out of it? For example (and I know this is a touchy subject with some people [GPS]) I think Starship Troopers is a sweet movie. But I also freely admit it has nothing to do with the novel and really should have a different name.

Dude. To hell with Umbridge. The only thing I care about in this whole thing is Luna Lovegood. Because Luna was totally the saving grace of Book 5. Everything else was just Emo Harry blah blah blah and assorted cameos to me. Oh, and the twins being awesome but the twins ALWAYS reek of awesomeness.

And she looks... hmm. I always imagined her having longer hair, but still, pretty good. But lo, the question doth remain; can the chick act? Until I see a trailer, true believers, I will remain vigilant.

- Masked Man #2 can't even do the old gimmick voice anymore.

ohh for the love of god, you off all people shouldn't even argue about this..you people jus have to bitch about the simplest stuff..

hey I'm just saying what I thought of the pictures, I said lots of other things were good too and I am going to see the movie and all =P

Dude. To hell with Umbridge. The only thing I care about in this whole thing is Luna Lovegood. Because Luna was totally the saving grace of Book 5. Everything else was just Emo Harry blah blah blah and assorted cameos to me. Oh, and the twins being awesome but the twins ALWAYS reek of awesomeness.

And she looks... hmm. I always imagined her having longer hair, but still, pretty good. But lo, the question doth remain; can the chick act? Until I see a trailer, true believers, I will remain vigilant.

I completely agree. Luna is probably one of my favorites from the series, not just book 5. I also imagined her with longer hair, but it's the acting that matters.

The pictures look pretty good though. I'm excited. =)

• 1 month later...