Accelerated Evolution

Describe an anime series in one sentence.

Crube

Bleach: DBZ with swords, but better.

One Piece: DBZ with pirates, but better.

Shaman King: DBZ with ghosts, but better.

Naruto: DBZ with ninjas, but better.

Dragon Ball Z: A show so bland you can find aspects of it in just about any series where someone fights someone else in an unrealistic manner.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach: DBZ with swords, but better.

One Piece: DBZ with pirates, but better.

Shaman King: DBZ with ghosts, but better.

Naruto: DBZ with ninjas, but better.

Dragon Ball Z: A show so bland you can find aspects of it in just about any series where someone fights someone else in an unrealistic manner.

bwhwhaahaha and all of them suck except for One Piece and Naruto

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to have a season of fillers?

Uh, probably Kishimoto since there wasn't enough written story past the Sasuke arc to allow cannon episodes to continue. Now they'll be a full 60-some manga ahead. Or 30-some episodes. Which should get them through to roughly 47'ish episodes before it caught up agian.

Throw in enough dragged out content for five episodes more, and you have a full season + 2 episodes.

Uh, probably Kishimoto since there wasn't enough written story past the Sasuke arc to allow cannon episodes to continue. Now they'll be a full 60-some manga ahead. Or 30-some episodes. Which should get them through to roughly 47'ish episodes before it caught up agian.

Throw in enough dragged out content for five episodes more, and you have a full season + 2 episodes.

Good. Because I hate wasting time and HD space downloading all these episodes. -_-

see thats the problem with some anime and cartoons in general the filler.. I mean its like Ruroni Kenshin, it should have ended after Shishio, but no you had to watch like fillers for ever..and then it was like a 5 episode arc of him looking for a lost dog and I was like wtf..you know what was a great anime that no one talked about?..Flame of recca.. that was some good shit and it lasted jus 30 episodes I think.

see thats the problem with some anime and cartoons in general the filler.. I mean its like Ruroni Kenshin, it should have ended after Shishio, but no you had to watch like fillers for ever..and then it was like a 5 episode arc of him looking for a lost dog and I was like wtf..you know what was a great anime that no one talked about?..Flame of recca.. that was some good shit and it lasted jus 30 episodes I think.

See Kenshin died for the opposite reason both Bleach and Naruto are in fillers: It completely overtook its own manga to such a degree that the story started to run a seperate path.

I have a question. Since I don't watch Anime i'd like to know what makes Anime an Anime. Can an american make a anime? If not then if a Japanese writer tries to make a cartoon is it a cartoon or simply an anime because he made it in japan.

Or maybe it is the style of how it is drawn. But GPS told me that if an american were to try the same style it wouldnt be an anime. It would infact be a cartoon in style of an anime. I also realise animes seem to have more indepth stories. So if american cartoons were to have larger plots or stories would it be a anime?

I'd like this finally explained to me since I don't think GPS did a very good job.