Accelerated Evolution

In The Year 2007...

Crube

I am going to go ahead and jump the gun by listing the bands with new albums. DVD releases and tours will be fucked around with later on.

New albums:

Rush

Judas Priest

Megadeth

Dark Tranquillity

Metallica

Iced Earth

Sonata Arctica

Nightwish

3 Inches Of Blood

Black Label Society

Possible:

BLAZE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the new Metallica album is anything like St. Anger it'll suck more than the black hole that is Anna Nicole's mouth.

Funny. With the exception of Load and ReLoad, there are no two identical Metallica albums. And with Robert Trujillo on board and Rick Rubin producing, the new Metallica album should be interesting.

I need to listen to a full Rush album so that I can get properly excited for the new one.

so you're not even sure if you like the band and you wanna get exicted about the new album? :laugh:

I got some more to add to the list:

Nightingale - White Darkness

Twilightning - TBA

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR

Mors Principium Est - Liberation = Termination

King Diamond - TBA

Jesu - Conqueror

Finntroll - TBA

Ensiferum - TBA

Biomechanical - Cannibalised

so you're not even sure if you like the band and you wanna get exicted about the new album? :laugh:

Ensiferum - TBA

I've heard a variety of songs from them and enjoyed them but I feel like I need to listen to a full album to appreciate it. :tongue: My mind works in mysterious ways.

Looking forward to the Ensiferum and it seems like the new Queens of the Stone Age might come out in 2007. Not sure.

I've heard a variety of songs from them and enjoyed them but I feel like I need to listen to a full album to appreciate it. :tongue: My mind works in mysterious ways.

Looking forward to the Ensiferum and it seems like the new Queens of the Stone Age might come out in 2007. Not sure.

Depends if Josh Homme gets away from ganj long enough.

King Diamond's coming out with another album? Too bad it's going to miss Halloween. Come to think of it, the new Type O Negative album was supposed to come out by Halloween, and I haven't heard shit about it. I hope Peter didn't get locked up again.

I got some more to add to the list:

Nightingale - White Darkness

Twilightning - TBA

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR

Mors Principium Est - Liberation = Termination

King Diamond - TBA

Jesu - Conqueror

Finntroll - TBA

Ensiferum - TBA

Biomechanical - Cannibalised

my underoos feel oddly moist

>>

<<

Judas Priest is coming out witha new CD? I have every single Priest CD except Rocka Rolla and i've seen them live twice. Tell me now or I kill all!

You don't step outside of A-E much, don't you? Anyway, the new Judas Priest album will be a concept album about the life of Nostradamus.