Accelerated Evolution

If AE ever goes down for a few days...

Wind

I don't know why most of you didn't piece this together since they are our affiliate, but please post at FFgurus when AE is down for a day or two, since i'm always there anyway and they have a community working already making it comfortable for us and giving us the ability to communicate.

I don't know why most of you didn't piece this together since they are our affiliate, but please post at FFgurus when AE is down for a day or two, since i'm always there anyway and they have a community working already making it comfortable for us and giving us the ability to communicate.

WTF WIND, I HAVE A BOARD FOR THIS PURPOSE.

PLEASE GO THERE.

Signing up to another board you have no interest in just to meet when the board is down is totally lame. I don't think the maintainers of that board would appreciate it very much.

I was already thinking of making a thread letting everyone know to bookmark my board so we can go there when AE is down, should I?

I hate the random thoughts board, since I hate random thoughts.

You'll find me at FFgurus if you need me, there is somthing called a general forum and all other topics not relating to final fantasy for those of you who claimed to not really be that into the games.

There is alot of great people like us there, and I like the idea of talking to and meeting new people, if you guys don't then don't.

Vampys board is probrably best if thats the case, I just figured a stable board where our posts will actually matter is best, and 2 years ago they'll still be on archive.