Accelerated Evolution

Undercity Ownage [major 56K warning]

Wind

Especially considering most horde players aren't in UC... Plus it's easy as shit to get a raid into. Kill Thrall and I'll be impressed. =P

But seriously yeah raiding cities is a blast. Sounds like you guys had fun from that chat log. haha

Are you kidding? Im in the same guild as Talan and we raided UC today. More then 40 horde were there, all 60's. It was an experienced PVP guild obviously. Once you raid anywhere for more then 20 mintues theres tons of horde there. BEcause they post it in defense channel. No matter how small the city or town.

Are you kidding? Im in the same guild as Talan and we raided UC today. More then 40 horde were there, all 60's. It was an experienced PVP guild obviously. Once you raid anywhere for more then 20 mintues theres tons of horde there. BEcause they post it in defense channel. No matter how small the city or town.

40 horde is nothing. =D and you guys do the same thing. I've seen people scream for help in westfall... Where you can't be killed unless you click them first...

• 5 weeks later...

This reminds me of the time when my guild took over the Deeprun Tram connecting Stormwind and Ironforge. We had a warlock and a couple rogues sneak in, and then the warlock started summoning in more warlocks, and they in turn started summoning everyone else in until we had about 40 people in there.

And uh... WoW sucks!

• 4 months later...