Accelerated Evolution

Christians are more blood thirsty than Muslims!

Shut the fuck up.

Crap, that's the problem, I'm opening my mouth as I type.

You can't go and say the entire Muslim community are like this because a small group misreprents them! And I am pretty sure the Islamic church does not condone it because the Qur'an teaches about protest through peace rather than violence.

Small group my ass. Those are the people that are running the Muslim countries. And I have no idea what the Qur'an teaches, but those people aren't killing themselves like that for no reason. Something told them to kill people that don't share their beliefs. Whether it was the people in power or the Qur'an I don't know, but either way it shows that they have serious problems. If the Qur'an really doesn't teach violence the church should come out and say it.

Fact is, all the religions have problems and their fanatics (as well as probably all being wrong), but in Islam it would seem (at least in the Middle East, where the largest concentration is) that the fanatics are both in the majority and the ones in power. Obviously not every Muslim is like that, but Islam as a whole is.

I calls them as I sees them, and I haven't seen a Christian-sponsored bombing in years.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got yourself into it!

I stopped reading your shitty post when I read that.

Neither do you unless you can read untranslated Arabic, you moron.

Now start actually thinking instead of following brainless political correctness crap.

Muslims = lots of bombings recently.

Christians = none recently.

Hmmm... perhaps even your small brain can comprehend that.

And Islamic Spain was a place where Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in peace on a level that very few places outside of modern times have accomplished. The Middle East was once also a place of incredible advances in science, medicine, philosophy, and astronomy.

The only way Middle Eastern Islamic fundamentalism is worse than its American Christian counterpart is that the radical Islamics perform violent acts.

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK. OFF TO THE IGNORE LIST YOU GO.

I'm sorry that you're retarded, and think that saying "fuck" a bunch means you have a good argument. :sad:

The only way Middle Eastern Islamic fundamentalism is worse than its American Christian counterpart is that the radical Islamics perform violent acts.

And that's not more psychotic to you?

And Hero's an athiest, btw.

START A FUCKING THREAD!

Lets look historiclly!

Muslims: mostly peacefull

Christians: Started a series of wars and inquisitions against people of the muslim faith.

uhhhhh

A small number of very loud people does not speak for the majority!

Historically, the Christians only started the Crusades, and the Muslims and Christians had been fighting for centuries. Who started that, nobody knows.

Fact is, they both killed a lot of each other, but today only one of the two religions is doing the killing.

I love you right now, for some reason.

And I think you're a brainless drone that really contributes nothing. You basically just say "I AGREE WITH WHAT THE MOST POPULAR OPINION IS" in ways you percieve as clever.

Anyway, all I'm sayin' is that right now, in this place and time, the Muslim community, as a whole, is more violent than the Christian community and thus more psychotic.

There is no arguing with the more violent part... psyhcotic-ness is a matter of opinion.

And so far no one has done anything to convince me otherwise, they've just said "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK I'M A MORON WITH NO ARGUMENT SO I'LL REVERT TO MEANINGLESS INSULTS."

But to answer your question, THE FUCKING POPE STARTED IT YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Right here, right now, in the world, the Muslims are more violent than the Christians.

Please attempt to dispute that, I'd love to see you try.

Every religion, every ethnic group, every possible group of people has committed violent crimes against other groups. That is why the current situation is the only thing that matters.

You're coming at this from a very western mindset.

The time and place allows them to lash out they way they are, they can't help it.

How many churches were destroyed and people killed by the KKK?

How many laws inspired by the "moral" right have limited our freedoms.

I will be the first to admit that religion on any level is a BAD idea, but you cannot blame billions of people for the acts of a small handful. And yes, when saying BILLIONS, a couple million is a handful.

Right here, right now, in the world, the Muslims are more violent than the Christians.

Please attempt to dispute that, I'd love to see you try.

Every religion, every ethnic group, every possible group of people has committed violent crimes against other groups. That is why the current situation is the only thing that matters.

You, just now, are bringing together a rational argument, and no one can dispute that. Unless you count the small things that america has tried to do to homosexuals and gambles. Any limit of freedom, I say, is as bad a crime as murder.

But to say that the crime of the christians have no effect on the present? Insane, intolerate.

The crimes of the christians 1000 years ago are as much to do with the Muslims violence in the middle-east as anything.

The time and place allows them to lash out they way they are, they can't help it.

Right. They just can't help strapping bombs to their chests and detonating themselves in crowded areas.

How many churches were destroyed and people killed by the KKK?

Not nearly as many died in suicide bombings, I'll wager. Not only that, the official churches stated that they had nothing to do with the KKK and that it is completely un-Christian. So far the official Muslim church has not said that about the suicide bombers, to my knowledge.

How many laws inspired by the "moral" right have limited our freedoms.

Quite a few. Luckily, that is changing.

I will be the first to admit that religion on any level is a BAD idea, but you cannot blame billions of people for the acts of a small handful. And yes, when saying BILLIONS, a couple million is a handful.

There are still alot more violent acts committed on the Muslim side of the fence than the Christian side of it.

I'll be the first to admit that if the Pope said to go kill people or the Bible said it, Christians would be out there killing people. But neither have said that, so they don't.

And Crube has had nothing more to say, thus proving he's nothing more than a mindless puppet of the most popular viewpoint, like FC. So far, looks like GPS is the only one with any ability to think.

You, just now, are bringing together a rational argument, and no one can dispute that.

It was a rational argument from the beginning. But most people, their minds clouded by emotion, see that as "OMG UR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MUSLIMS." No, I'm merely stating facts, and the facts speak for themselves.

But to say that the crime of the christians have no effect on the present? Insane, intolerate.

The crimes of the christians 1000 years ago are as much to do with the Muslims violence in the middle-east as anything.

I've said nothing of the sort. But if the Muslim community was as peaceful as it claims to be, or as you claim it to be, even their fanatics would not be murdering people, regardless of the reasons.

How did I agree like a brainless drone when I added comments about Islamic Spain and the Middle East, which made a positive case for Islam, which was the opposite of what everyone else was doing. That is, painting things negativly. I did make the comment about Christianity being vile, but I did also add in that factual evidence about Islam's prior positive accomplishments.

At the same time as Muslim advances Christians were living in hovels with no sense of advancement. The sectarian strife encountered now is no worse than what happened between Christian groups in the past, so when you also consider...

-Crusades

-Rape of pagan cultures

-Lack of significant advancement outside of art sponsorship and the creation of written music

-Christianity's continuing strangling effect on modern society

Christianity comes out ahead, easily, even though at the moment the state in the Middle East is horrible and very regressive.