Accelerated Evolution

Smallville S6

While John Schneider's absence will definitely leave a hole.

It looks like Green Arrow will be a fairly common character throughout the season, which is a plus, but it doesn't look like we'll ever escape the occasional "freak of the week" episodes. The era of the kryptonian infected may be over, but the "phantoms" gave them an entirely new set of possibilities for "FOTW".

In other news, Shawn Ashmore seemed to be everywhere. I atleast thought so. In one week I saw him on Veronica Mars, Smallville, X3, and in The Underclassman (not my choice to watch trust me). But it turns out he actually has a twin brother named Aaron.

ashmore.jpg

dude.. glad to see a Samllville topic, the episode I'm interested in seeing is the 10th one.. labeled Justice which has..(Oliver Queen, Arthur Curry, Barry Allen, and Vic Stone).. this episode alone will make me shit my pants.. and speaking of that...I caught a deal jus now for Season 4 for just 15 dollars.. I still need to get the others though.

Thursday's episode was also pretty good. Its nice to see that although the freak of the week episodes still exist, the "freaks" themselves take the backseat and are only used as a devicec to further develope the characters. Rather than being the focus.

It looks like Ollie is taking up all if not more of the screentime that Jonathan Kent once had.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I taped the season finale, but I have a FEELING I know what happens.

And just randomly, wanted to throw out that I really liked the noir detective episode. It was actually a lot better done than I thought it would be, and Jimmy is awesome. Hahaha

I taped the season finale, but I have a FEELING I know what happens.

And just randomly, wanted to throw out that I really liked the noir detective episode. It was actually a lot better done than I thought it would be, and Jimmy is awesome. Hahaha

well if you guessed this one your pretty good because I never saw it happening.