Accelerated Evolution

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab! What are you lusting after?

No Sad Endings

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/

:hardgay:

Since a good many of us here have an interest in BPAL, I thought a thread was in order, to pimp it to the uninitiated and to post our wishlists and recommendations!

So, what are your favorite scents? What are you lusting after right now?

Edit: If anyone is interested in customer reviews to decide what they'd like, look here: http://www.bpal.org/

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, I wanna get Mme. Moriarity, it's supposed to be based on Beth herself! I fear it might go bad on my skin like a lot of femme blends do though...

i'll let you know how i like it

if i dont like it you probably will LOL

my list thus far:

Dorian

Lurid

Blood Countess

Tamora

The Lion

Bengal

Titus Andronicus

Antique Lace

Black Pearl

Fae

I Died for Beauty

Ode on Melancholy

The Raven

Verdandi

Skuld

Nocturne

Jazz Funeral

Bathsheba

Forbidden Fruit

Jezebel

The Lady of Shallot

Le Serpent Qui Danse

Psyche

Sed Non Satiata

Kitsune-Tsuki

Nocnista

Phobos

Lady Macbeth

Titania

Baghdad

Moscow

Dragon's Eye

Ladon

still haven't gone thru a lot of the sections XDDD

i'll let you know how i like it

if i dont like it you probably will LOL

my list thus far:

Dorian

Lurid

Blood Countess

Tamora

The Lion

Bengal

Titus Andronicus

Antique Lace

Black Pearl

Fae

I Died for Beauty

Ode on Melancholy

The Raven

Verdandi

Skuld

Nocturne

Jazz Funeral

Bathsheba

Forbidden Fruit

Jezebel

The Lady of Shallot

Le Serpent Qui Danse

Psyche

Sed Non Satiata

Kitsune-Tsuki

Nocnista

Phobos

Lady Macbeth

Titania

Baghdad

Moscow

Dragon's Eye

Ladon

still haven't gone thru a lot of the sections XDDD

Wait, I have Sed non Satiata! I got it as a frimp. And it turns nasty on me. :X If I have enough cash week after next for postage I'll send it to you xD

Funny though, on Dave it smells like candy and patchoulli, it's weird but quite pleasent. On me it smells suffocatingly... perfumey, for lack of a better word.

i don't have any of that fancy ordering information, and if i did my parents wouldn't let me use the internet ordering form

i can get it in college though. it's so crazy omg i have always wanted to smell exactly like that and here now I can!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!

i don't have any of that fancy ordering information, and if i did my parents wouldn't let me use the internet ordering form

i can get it in college though. it's so crazy omg i have always wanted to smell exactly like that and here now I can!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!

Well I mean, if you get a paypal account (which is super easy and free if you have a bank account at all) you can just buy from them directly through paypal, no credit or bank information exchanged at all (except of course with paypal.)

My list! (note: caps denote nothing, they were just from where i copied directly from the site as opposed to typing the title xD)

Excolo - Nyx, OLD SCRATCH, QUEEN MAB, THANATOS, Calliope, CLIO, URANIA

Diabolus - BLACK PHOENIX, Villian, Djinn

Dark Elements - Hurricane, Undertow, inferno

Bewitching Brews - I died for Beauty, ANNE BONNY, ECLIPSE, PHANTASM, THE RAVEN, TEMPEST, Leanan Sidhe, the coiled serpant

Ars Draconis - Dragon's eye, Dragon's claw, TANIN'IVER

Carnavale Diabolique - The Phantom Calliope, Mme. Moriarity

Salon - CARCERI D'INVENZIONE

Wanderlust - Kathmandu, Neo-Tokyo, Sri Lanka

Sin and Salvation: Faustus

YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!

HOW MUCH PURFUME DO YOU NEED?

It's not a matter of needing that much perfume, it's a matter of there being lots of smells that we want to smell. How much anime do you need? Surely a series or two a season should be enough, right? Uh, no, because there are different anime, different stories, and you want to see all of them. Likewise, there are different smells, and we want to smell all of them.

I still haven't ordered....

I thought you ordered some like, a month or more ago.

It's not a matter of needing that much perfume, it's a matter of there being lots of smells that we want to smell. How much anime do you need? Surely a series or two a season should be enough, right? Uh, no, because there are different anime, different stories, and you want to see all of them. Likewise, there are different smells, and we want to smell all of them.

But it doesn't cost me money to try those different series. If it costed me something, it'd be one or two a season.

I thought you ordered some like, a month or more ago.

No, transferred money with the intent of ordering.

But it doesn't cost me money to try those different series. If it costed me something, it'd be one or two a season.

But they're only 3.50 for an imp, 19.50 for a set of 6 imps, so a list a mile long isn't all that crazy, dumbass. Plus you always get at least one free imp per order, often times more, and if you have a big order, sometimes they send you a whole bottle of something free.

I use AXE, but not a lot.

....Crube, go stand in the corner. :mellow:

Even if I wanted to try one or two, a list a mile long seems... unreasonably insane xD

LIKE I SAID. THREE FIFTY AN IMP.