Accelerated Evolution

JLH vs. MUA

Natsu

Marvel is superior, not saying that because I am a Marvel fan, which I am but I have several reasons.

Marvel improves on the combat system by adding charged attacks, no more charges for reviving characters, fun arcade modes, improvements based on point allocation and spending money on suit upgrades and shit like that. (Example: U.S. Agent costume is awesome shit cause it improves Cap's melee skills) Tons of levels, pretty much every character in the Marvel universe you wanna see in a game (comic book geek's wet dream). Plus it has Cam fucking Clarke as the might Thor, you can't tell me that's not awesome. Also the villans are awesome, Winter Soldier, Galactus, Fin Fang Foom, Dr. Doom, everyone.

Justice League really sucks in that some characters are really fucking useless (Look at Batman) and lame ass characters like Zantanna are way way way overpowered. The villans are lame, and the baddies are really fucking generic. Combat sucks, really bad, see the above about the coolest characters being lame.

Marvel is superior, not saying that because I am a Marvel fan, which I am but I have several reasons.

Marvel improves on the combat system by adding charged attacks, no more charges for reviving characters, fun arcade modes, improvements based on point allocation and spending money on suit upgrades and shit like that. (Example: U.S. Agent costume is awesome shit cause it improves Cap's melee skills) Tons of levels, pretty much every character in the Marvel universe you wanna see in a game (comic book geek's wet dream). Plus it has Cam fucking Clarke as the might Thor, you can't tell me that's not awesome. Also the villans are awesome, Winter Soldier, Galactus, Fin Fang Foom, Dr. Doom, everyone.

Justice League really sucks in that some characters are really fucking useless (Look at Batman) and lame ass characters like Zantanna are way way way overpowered. The villans are lame, and the baddies are really fucking generic. Combat sucks, really bad, see the above about the coolest characters being lame.

Wait you sold me on 2 things for the Marvel game.. Cam 'MOTHERFUCKING" Clarke and Fin Fang Foom..

but you get to play as Jay Garrick Flash..and Hal Jordan GL.. arghhh I may get both

I was hoping it would be good too, it had potential.

Hopefully if they make a sequel they'll go batshit insane and make something more like MUA, only with as many playable characters as there were Justice League members in JLU.

EDIT: And they'll make the real Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) the central GL, instead of the Token Lantern.

1. Make Batman worth a god damn.

2. Put in some cool villans and not god damn retard monkeys.

They should have made the story more interesting, like a different take on the start of 52. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are missing, so the rest the League make it their mission to find them. The big three would still be playable, only as unlockable characters that kick major ass x100. That way you could have an excuse for encouraging players to experiment with different characters, get to know them, and possibly increase their popularity.

And I want to fight Darkseid's legions, an army of Doomsday clones, crazed Amazonians, and hostile Atlanteans!

Bah.. thats jus being so damn picky.. I like Hal also.. but it won't stop me from getting it..and plus Hal and Kyle are unlockable pallet swaps, the main reason they throw John Stewart in there is to stop the Hal vs. Kyle bashing..but yet it still continues,and another factor is to have a black character for ethnicity's sake.

well from what I can figure.. they are trying to follow with the original JLA show, and again..to appease the GL Fans.. and the whole Kyle vs. Hal garbage DC said fuck it and put John Stewart in it, jus like Zatanna..they put 2 females in the game..well 4 including Huntress and Hawkgirl.. they are looking at the general base in sales.

Bah.. thats jus being so damn picky.. I like Hal also.. but it won't stop me from getting it..and plus Hal and Kyle are unlockable pallet swaps, the main reason they throw John Stewart in there is to stop the Hal vs. Kyle bashing..but yet it still continues,and another factor is to have a black character for ethnicity's sake.

Hal vs. Kyle bickering has nothing to do with it. Hal Jordan is the most famous Green Lantern there is. Jon Stewart's resurgence in popularity began as being the token black guy in the animated series and it continues on in JLH. To me, it's no different then replacing Superman with Steel just for the sake of ethnic diversity.