Accelerated Evolution

Interweb addiction

Guys I need to figure out a way of geting rid of my internets addiction. Its practicaly the only thing I do on my free time and it gets in the way of me doing my school work, and I'm afraid that if I continue down this path that it'll get in the way of me having a career and a normal life. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this E-monkey off my back?

I have the same problem. D:

In the past I've given my wireless card to someone to keep away from me for a week or so at a time, so I would suggest doing that if you can. Now I have integrated wireless, though...

I haven't told anyone yet, but I am banning myself from the internets except for research for November NaNoWriMo. :) Find a goal to pursue for a bit instead of internet lolz and adventure.

These are the only two suggestions that seem at all feesable. The rest of you can go to hell and take your ignorent-ass comments with you

Saying "GTFO and get laid/a job" etc isn't advice, its just stating the obvious. If I could've done this kind of thing in the past or now I wouldn't bother making this kind of thread in the first place. So unless you have some actual advice, I ask you to not even post in this thread.

we figured if everyone told you to, you'd actually give into peer pressure and get out there and do it.

i mean if peer pressure won't make you want to get out there and do something then i don't really know what will, aside from getting pussy whipped.