Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
cappy

dropped classes

whos dropping what this semester because theyre utter failures at pretending to compete with overacheivers

<--- right here, a bio class

I got out of my Writing 101 because my teacher was an idiot. I'm gonna retake it a different semester with a much better instructor.

I dropped Astronomy this past semester. I don't know why I thought that I could manage it. I've only ever taken Biology, never Physics. I was doing well, however. But I am confident that I would have not received a decent grade, in the end.

I dropped Music Theory and Modern Music Tech because I hate those classes and they hate me and they're full of obnoxious jerks (mormon girls and pink floyd guys :O :O)

Picking up: international cultures (you sing karaoke and eat tamales XD) and library aid.

My World History 1500-Present is still up in the air for me. On the one hand, I already know a good amount of the material. On the other the Prof is Turkish, and I can barely understand her, the class meets at 7pm two nights a week, and attendance is mandatory... :sad: