Accelerated Evolution

SELF DEPRECATING HUMOR

amy

Why do people use self deprecating humor? D= It just makes everyone feel worse about themselves. I think we should all talk about our good points instead of laughing at each other's superficial failures!

Everyone, post something awesome and funny about yourself! =D

if you cant laugh at yourself and life, you're gonna have a really difficult time gettin though. we're all gonna end up 6 feet under, so take it easy and have a few laughs with some other people who you meet along the way to the grave too. drink and be merry.

Everyone, post something awesome and funny about yourself! =D

I broke up with my girlfriend Thursday, for the third time. When I was leaving she threw a empty 40 at me from her 2nd story balcony and smoked the side of some random car. I gave her this look like "WT Fuck?" :huh:, kicked the glass out of the street and got into my truck and drove off.

I think the story is pretty funny.

I broke up with my girlfriend Thursday, for the third time. When I was leaving she threw a empty 40 at me from her 2nd story balcony and smoked the side of some random car. I gave her this look like "WT Fuck?" :huh:, kicked the glass out of the street and got into my truck and drove off.

I think the story is pretty funny.

hahaha dude that IS funny. tell another one.

I make fun of myself and also my friends for lolz. I think it's really funny??

ohh, good things: I think I'm extraordinary to be honest. very intelligent and creative, and very sensitive too. good fashion sense, etc.

And modest, too!

I like that whole "self depreciating humor" thing, especially since i know it's humor and don't let it get to me =D