Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

weird hot flashy-cold randomness

This has been happening for the past 3 days or so - Especially when I lay down to goto sleep, I get hot flashing sensations that breaks me into a sweat, or overly cold. I feel irratible and tired, yet unable to be rested and feel alright. I'm in class right now and its been happening on and off all day.

Any ideas?

This has been happening for the past 3 days or so - Especially when I lay down to goto sleep, I get hot flashing sensations that breaks me into a sweat, or overly cold. I feel irratible and tired, yet unable to be rested and feel alright. I'm in class right now and its been happening on and off all day.

Any ideas?

I get the hot flash things all the time. I don't know what causes it but you're the only other person I know that gets them. Maybe we're just freaks Wind. xD

its obvious the cause, I jsut finished a cycle of anabolic substance used for lifting. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt an increase in estrogen/boob growth and freaky shit, which shouldnt be happening since im taking the after cycle test booster / estrogen blocking substance (to prevent side effects).

Also, I believe after reading up I an experancing a "Anabolic Withdrawl" which effects include "Hot Flashes, Sweating, Chills, Insomnia, Anxiety"

Not quite sure, it boosts testosterone by like 17 times its normal amount, giving nice gains in the weightroom. It's legal as of now, but that may change perhaps. Its a phormone, and since it boosts test like that it has anabolic properties. - now that my cycle is over im taking natural test booster to reproduce my testosterone that drops after getting off the stuff, and its also an estrogen blocker.

It might be from eating too much soy. Soy has a lot of estrogen which can cause things like that to happen, especially in men (girls who eat a lot of it have a higher risk of getting breast/ovarian cancer)

The same thing happened to me though when I was not getting a lot of sleep (4 hours a night) and was really stressed out.

Well we know why Wind gets them, but I don't use roids or eay soy and get a good amount of sleep. D:

Do you have a uterus?

Just kidding, maybe you should talk to a doctor, because I suspect its something hormonal.