Accelerated Evolution

Gears of War

Cleese

Picked this up 2 days ago and im playin through it Co-op with a friend or mine. I've had a 360 and a nice HDTV for a while now, but I never really noticed the difference with a HDTV yet until I played this game. Its definately got some serious eye candy. Not to mention the games really fun to play. I love the whole cover thing and jumping around all over the place like a little monkey.

FYI: Stay far, far away from Project 8 it's complete ass.

I gotta completely disagree. It's a blast. Probably the best Tony Hawk game in years. They finally got rid of that stupid Underground "storyline" and brought it back to a more oldschool style. And the nail a trick mode is some awesome fun.

Anyways, Gears of War... Yeah I need to get that. Still waiting on my free copy.

It was interesting.

It 's too bad I hate the Xbox controller.

RB button?! Seriously...

That is the most retarded complaint I've ever read.

Anyway, I completed the campaign on Hardcore around 30 minutes ago. I'm kind of disappointed that the campaign mode is so short, but I'm hoping they'll have new chapters available for downloading in the future.

I gotta completely disagree. It's a blast. Probably the best Tony Hawk game in years. They finally got rid of that stupid Underground "storyline" and brought it back to a more oldschool style. And the nail a trick mode is some awesome fun.

Anyways, Gears of War... Yeah I need to get that. Still waiting on my free copy.

So do I, if you mean the 360 version. It's perfectly fine, and actually pretty fun. The PS3 version has wicked contrast problems, washed out textures, and frame rate hiccups.

That is the most retarded complaint I've ever read.

I refuse to get a 360 based upon the fact that it only comes in white. I mean, sure, there are skinz (emphasis on Z), but still. White? I'm sorry, I thought we lived in a melting pot, not some white power propaganda police state.

I refuse to get a 360 based upon the fact that it only comes in white. I mean, sure, there are skinz (emphasis on Z), but still. White? I'm sorry, I thought we lived in a melting pot, not some white power propaganda police state.

Same reason why you won't get a Wii?

• 2 weeks later...

zomg I finally got out of the mines, also I hate the tourqe bow although I here it comes in handy on the last boss.

I am on hard core mode.

I don't really remember what part im on but im close to the end of the game. I'm about 2 hrs after u get out of the mines. I killed that other berserker after the one with the ceiling that has to break then u kill with hammer of dawn. Im further then that.

If anyone has some tips for the last boss they'd be appreciated. XD