Accelerated Evolution

Let's Play AE Model UN!

Rules

1. First Reply you choose a country, and state the country's position / place in current argument

2. If you choose a country already taken you have to choose a position and argue with that country's previous stance. Ex: Director of Propaganda for Saipan and I am here to confirm the previous statement of our never ending pledge to slaughter those dirty Persian dogs

3. Countries of past, present, and future are all open. Lay off future until later in the game.

4. This is the UN - Useless resolutions, pledges of war / alliance, war reports of your patriotic crusade against the infidels, unnecessary voting, and letting Sudan play human rights commission is mandatory.

I choose Canada!

Canada proposes Resolution 1955, which simply states: Suck it, Iran. All in favour?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose Japan!

We also have beef with no one, yet. We give, as a sign of friendship, a steady year's supply of Japan's most highly rated yaoi to Canada.

Canada welcomes Japan and accepts the gift. In return, we send over the entire discography of the countrys greatest band, Rush. Also, we would like to know if you are still pissed off at North Korea for the missile tests.

The communist dictator of the USSR… I mean the capitalist president of the Russian federation

First order of business, I propose that we add to resolution 1955 funding for the rebuilding of the Berlin wall… all opposed…

*Looks at other diplomats with the “evil eye”*

The communist dictator of the USSR… I mean the capitalist president of the Russian federation

First order of business, I propose that we add to resolution 1955 funding for the rebuilding of the Berlin wall… all opposed…

*Looks at other diplomats with the “evil eye”*

Nay... Canada will use force if necessary.

*Points a nuke at Ottawa*

I would like to warn you that we have a controled EMP over your country. Should you harm anyone, we can cripple your countries technology with a push of a button.

We'll send a steady supply of cheap beer, tasty tacos, & super strong concrete! (^o^ ) <3

Canada finds a fine friend in Mexico!

I Ukraine! UKRAINE NOT WEAK!!

Proposition 56: Send money for the education program in Ukraine.

I represent Antarctica!

We don't have much, but I open our borders in peace and harmony and invite you in for fresh ice, slow glaciers and insanely adorable penguins.

...we could totally keep your beer crisp and cool, Mexico...

Canada extends a warm welcome to Antartica. In exchange for ICEE syrup, Canada would like one penguin!

I represent Antarctica!

We don't have much, but I open our borders in peace and harmony and invite you in for fresh ice, slow glaciers and insanely adorable penguins.

...we could totally keep your beer crisp and cool, Mexico...

That's awesome! *Sends a large supply of Mexican beer to be chilled!*

Yes. In return, you can keep 40% of the beer as payment! (^o^ ) <3

We don't have much capacity to cool things down since most of the country is desert or jungle, but we have lots of beaches down here. ( ^_^)

The great Repubblica Italiana would like to offer open arms to its allies here in the UN as well as gift baskets of wine, cheese, and various delicious meats.

-Repubblica Italiana

Canada likes to extend a warm welcome to Italiana with large waffels.

Canada

The great Repubblica Italiana submits Proposition 67 to the floor, requiring all active members of this assembly be registered and documented. Said documentation will be freely displayed at the beginning of this thread.

-Repubblica Italiana

I will think about it.