Accelerated Evolution

atmospheric video of me lifting!

Wind

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't snobbish, it was a joke about Wind calling a COB song "atmospheric." I cited two other agressive and grating bands as part of the joke.

I don't like COB, but I see no problem in him listening to them or using them in a video, I just found the "atmospheric" tag funny.

And I'm incredibly humored by your attempts at picking apart all of my posts. Seriously, you're a riot. Phone Comedy Central, I'm sure they'll have a spot for you.

I would imagine for something to be an atmospheric video... it can't segway into shrieking.

Thus my original intent to get the viewer to think it is going to continue slow and atmospheric, and then kick off into metal the way it does, unexpected.

YOUR - A - FUCKING - FAG - AND - NO - ONE - LIKES - YOU - HERE

OR - IN - REAL - LIFE

Thus my original intent to get the viewer to think it is going to continue slow and atmospheric, and then kick off into metal the way it does, unexpected.

YOUR - A - FUCKING - FAG - AND - NO - ONE - LIKES - YOU - HERE

OR - IN - REAL - LIFE

I think it was just silly.

YOU - ARE - A - PATHETIC - EGOTISTICAL - NARCISSISTIC - LOSER - WHO - CANNOT - MUSTER - ANYTHING - STRONGER - THAN - THE - OH - SO - CLICHE - "FAG"

EVERYONE - WHO - WANT - TO - LIKE - ME - OR - CARE - ABOUT - ALREADY - MY - FRIEND - AND - I - PROBABLY - HAVE - MORE - PEOPLE - WHO - SINCERELY - LIKE - ME - THAN - YOU

LULZ - PWNED

And wowee man. It was a silly joke about how you tagged it as "atmospheric" and had a COB soundtrack. No need to explode like that. And, this is not a joke, getting stressed out isn't good for you.