Accelerated Evolution

Dead or Alive: the movie.

Siendra

Yes, I believe he did.

Oh, and you should move any sharp objects from your general area before watching this. You will want to impale some combonation of myself, yourself, your monitor, and your heyboard after watching this.

Edited by Siendra

Wow. This is probably going to sound kind of sexist... but if they just didn't give any of the female leads any lines, I would probably half way enjoy it. Boobs + fighting = good. But boobs + fighting + stupid ass lines and shitty acting = :(

Well, if you actually played Dead or Alive and paid attention to things other than fighting mechanics, you would see that this movie will likely have a story over 5 times better than every Dead or Alive. Also, by the looks of things, the movie is underplaying sexuality more than the games.

"Did you steal my carnations?"

"No."

"Liar! I saw your hair steal them! Let's fight!"

That's about the level of complexity behind wanting to fight each other. Then again, that's how most fighting games work, which is a little disappointing, because a mediocre story wouldn't be that hard to construct.

See, I would be happy enough with this movie if it was going to be like the games. No plot, just insanely cute girls duke it out (And I suppose we need the odd guy in there.). Simply bloody formula.

And yet, we get whatever the hell is in the trailer. I won't lie, I have fun with DoA. It certainly doesn't rank as a serious fighter, but it's still enjoyable enough.

Wait... You guys forgot that Street Fighter The Movie sucked?

WTF, Street Fighter kicked assssssssssssssssssssessssss of the massssssssesssssss

especially with the most classic line:

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday."

too bad Raul Julia died right after this movie.