Jump to content
Accelerated Evolution

critique my balls


Recommended Posts

Short and to the point. Vocals are a little muted, but other than that its solid.

Ever been to the Ultimate-Guitar.com forums? People post their original stuff on there all the time to get critiqued, though 75% of the members are 12 year old guitar punks. The remaining 25% can deliver some solid feedback though.

Link to comment

It's quite good. What did you use to record this?

thank you, I just used two mics, one condensor and then just an overall sound mic going in to mAudio, and then I did all the mixing shit in garageband.

and to foldered thanks too, just mentioning elliot smith is a total compliment

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...