Accelerated Evolution

dramatic romantic

margot

For the stuff mentioned already. I would hardly recommend Air to a person looking for a romance. The show is fantastic but it doesn't really have that much romantic elements. So.....................no. I would recommend Honey and Clover. Sure, I totally hated the show, but everybody else seems to love it

As for my recommendation. I suggest you check out Hantsuki. It is my personal favorite dramatic romance from this year. Short 6 episode series about an unruly hospital patient and the terminally ill girl he falls in love with. Great show and very touching.

Also saw that you mentioned Maria-Sama in your post. I then point you to Strawberry Panic. It isn't as good as Maria-Sama and is way higher on the cheese factor. But its a nice little dramatic lesbian romance show. It's at least worth checking out.

For the stuff mentioned already. I would hardly recommend Air to a person looking for a romance. The show is fantastic but it doesn't really have that much romantic elements. So.....................no.

The movie does. Unfortunately, it really sucks in comparison to the series (and actually isn't very good in general).

But Air does have romantic elements anyway. The entire thing is based on the backstory from 1000 years ago, which is definitely romantic. Really, the whole thing is a love story at heart.

The movie does. Unfortunately, it really sucks in comparison to the series (and actually isn't very good in general).

But Air does have romantic elements anyway. The entire thing is based on the backstory from 1000 years ago, which is definitely romantic. Really, the whole thing is a love story at heart.

Maybe in the game, but it really doesn't come through that well in the series. The first half is mostly about his adventures with the random girls of the week and then after the dude turns into a crow I'd say the show is more about her and her mother.

Yes, there are romantic elements, but I wouldn't really recommend it to somebody look for a romance show.

It should be watched anyway however since it is a great show (much better than Kanon)

You might also wanna try Victorian Romance Emma. It's about a nobleman that falls in love with a maid and all the drama that goes with dating someone from a lower class. It's set in 18th century Londan, yet they all speak in fluent Japanese! :ohmy:

And no, just becuase thiers a maid involved doesn't mean that the show falls into the typical harem anime cliches. So yeah, watch it~

You might also wanna try Victorian Romance Emma. It's about a nobleman that falls in love with a maid and all the drama that goes with dating someone from a lower class. It's set in 18th century Londan, yet they all speak in fluent Japanese! :ohmy:

And no, just becuase thiers a maid involved doesn't mean that the show falls into the typical harem anime cliches. So yeah, watch it~

ok it sounds great. :wub: just what i was looking for.

Alright, I'm gonna throw some things out.

Marmalade Boy- plenty of romance and drama

Fushigi Yuugi- Tons of romance and drama, but it has more of an adventure tone to it

Rose of Versailles- An older anime, but classic. Drama; drama; drama and romance

Full Moon wo Sagashite- Really light-hearted, but turns completely dramatic towards the end

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne- A bit like Sailor Moon and filled with just as much romance and drama

Koikaze- if the incest thing doesn't bother you