Accelerated Evolution

popular games you didn't like

margot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halo + Halo 2

Reason being they are highly over-rated when endless PC shooters at the same time of release had better single player and multiplayer gameplay. It was mainly praised for its "amazing" multiplayer and "exciting" story. The single player in Halo was bland and it seemed like you just entered corridors that looked exactly the same. The multiplayer in Halo while I have had legit fun playing it, isnt great enough to receive the praise it did, and still does. Hell, I'd rather play classics like the Original Quake single / multiplayer than Halo.

(death match = Quake 3, team based = Counter-Strike / Battlefield 2, Single-player = HL2) *some examples of games that are much better than Halo*

Basically all japanese RPGs (make me lose interest really quickly)

WoW (got bored after month)

Retro gaming in general (take off the rose-tinted glasses, there were a few gems, but for the most part, most of the games were boring)

Pokemon after the original games

I agree with all above heresy.

Anyway... I guess I don't like Halo a lot. I really don't like Halo 2, though. Halo was a fairly decent game as far as I was concerned.

I suppose a popular game I don't like is Counterstrike... It just always seemed too fast paced and YOU'RE RUNNING YOU'RE RUNNING OH SHIT YOU'RE DEAD for me. Sourse mods that I like more, and why; Battlegrounds, because it's the same as CS but you get one shot per reload and reloading takes like ten seconds (this game is seriously awesome) and Dystopia because it has really good objective based gameplay that encourages teamwork, covering fire, cool stuff like that.

Halo, 2 - Not really bad games, but just way overhyped for what they are.

Counterstrike - I've tried it a few times, and I still don't see why everyone gets so addicted to it.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Everything about this game was cool, except combat. Combat got really tedious when it took 5 minutes to kill anything.

World of Warcraft - Like most people who don't like it, I used to be addicted to it. End game turned out to be really boring, and PvP was influenced by gear too much instead of skill and intelligence.

Super Smash Bros. - I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't really like SSB. Playing with 4 people can be fun for about 30 minutes, but then the appeal just wears off on me. The new one for Wii might be able to make me a fan, we'll see.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - I'm just bitter because it runs like shit on my computer.