Accelerated Evolution

ghost stories

margot

So last night I was sitting in front of the TV when it just like suddenly shut off! No one touched it or anything. And then all the lights went out too!

It was scary. I bet my great grandmother's ghost is trying to tell me something.

Share your favourite ghost stories.

uhh most of the little bubbles are just dusk kicked up in wind, or just floating around with the light of the flash reflecting off of them.

i was in Gettysburg and there is this house...i forget the name...but it is one you can tour through. I was fine through the whole tour until we came to the room where two little children perished during an artillery barrage. It was crazy. i suddenly was overwhelmed with a feeling of dread and paranoia with a very distinct feeling of being watched. It was crazy weird, and ever since that i have believed in ghosts and the paranormal

ummmm i don't know if this qualifies but I always see purple auras hanging around electronics in the dark? Especially digital clocks. The first time I remember ever actually noticing it it scared the shit out of me, I thought something was coalescing in the air beside my bed about to eat me alive. But now I'm just used to it since it's always there.

ummmm i don't know if this qualifies but I always see purple auras hanging around electronics in the dark? Especially digital clocks. The first time I remember ever actually noticing it it scared the shit out of me, I thought something was coalescing in the air beside my bed about to eat me alive. But now I'm just used to it since it's always there.

Honestly that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Either ghosts are following you around, you have elebits01.jpg, or you're just crazy!

we always talk about how the ghost of my great grandmother lives in our family's old house on a lake in Maine. (my great grandfather built it)

but I don't think so, i think she would have already left because it's so developed and our neighbors there all have motorboats

I always have that feeling.

You learn to live with it.

you don't get it. i never have that feeling ever. this was two years ago, never felt like that again, never felt like that before.

yea i see those aura things too. i just think it is the light over exciting my retinas or something.