Accelerated Evolution

Guitar Hero II Tournament

Adam

Well, there was one at EB games today at 11 A.M, I came in and won, being 12 years old everyone was flipping out. My brother was working today so I went with him, played GH2 for 4 hours, and my neck hurts from playing expert, not so much my hands. lol...

well, discuss. >_>;

Well, there was one at EB games today at 11 A.M, I came in and won, being 12 years old everyone was flipping out.

Just wait until they hold a Dance Dance Revolution: Universe contest. I'm sure when the morbidly obese guy who does Sakura on heavy gets beat out by the six year old asian who can do it on double and shadow, the whole store will be up in arms...or not.

So, wadda' win? Hopefully something sweet like this. Otherwise the contest fails and you should tell DRL to stop working in a store that fails so hard.

They never hold any damn tournaments around where I live. Oh wait, I think there was a stupid Madden tournament once last year. But who cares about that anyway?

I'd like some fighting game tournaments, and a Guitar Hero tournament so I could see how good I actually am. I'd even join tournaments that I'm not very good at like Halo or Gears of War or something. I just love that competition atmousphere, and I haven't felt it in years since they closed the last remaining arcade in my area.

I have Xbox Live, but with the combination of my terrible internet connection, and the surplus of idiots that frequent XBL, I don't get on there very often.