Accelerated Evolution

Amy Answers Questions Enigmatically

amy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Где кот космическая луна, означающая пирог моркови?

WHY THE HELL CAN FAULTY TYPE IN CYRILLIC AND NOT ME?!

Wait a minute... Мой кот краснивая.

EDIT: Hey I can write in Cyrillic! But can anyone read it? (not understand it, but do you see the Russian characcters aboce?)

If I fall in a forest and no one else is around to hear me, do I make a sound?

well yes, obviously. you move the air to create what are known as "sound waves."

perhaps the answer would be different if there were no humans or animals on the earth.

then it would be a kind of wind.

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

What is the capitol of Assyria?

What is the average speed of two swallows flying in conjunction carrying a coconut?

And of course

Do Bears shit in the woods?

amy

i'm trying to understand things.

i like the color brown

there is no current capitol. depending on the time, Assur or Nineveh. (I didn't have to look that up.)

it depends on the weight of the coconut. i can recommend some textbooks for you though if you're interested in researching that further. you know, you're a really cool guy, to be curious about so many small things like that...

and - they do. are you trying to make a joke? it's really quite fascinating, the things you can find out from animal droppings...

What's a butphor?

It seems to be some kind of clothing or bicycle company, or something frivolous like that.

Why haven't you answered any of these?

I was watching a documentary.

whats up?

I was watching a documentary. It was about a Greek mathematician I am very fond of.

WHY THE HELL CAN FAULTY TYPE IN CYRILLIC AND NOT ME?!

Wait a minute... Мой кот краснивая.

EDIT: Hey I can write in Cyrillic! But can anyone read it? (not understand it, but do you see the Russian characcters aboce?)

I can read the Cyrillic.

Who said: 'We shall call you Cygnus, The god of Balance you shall be?"

that was from a modern progressive rock band, am I right?

i have to say, i'm not too fond of that kind of tribute to ancient mythologies and texts. i prefer to go directly to the original.

though, for music, i mostly listen to classical. it's too bad we have no way of knowing what the ancient plays sounded like - they were like opera for the people! how fascinating!