Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Hero

Random Thoughts X: The Revengining

:mellow:

Ummm.... why?

Well, these two guys around my age are outside with my dad playing with my old car because they're going to be buying it.

Thing is, they smoke apparently and offered my dad a cigarette. He took it.

Even though he's promised he'll never smoke again. So, I went out there, threw his phone at him and said his wife would be calling, then went inside, and punched the wall.

I don't think I broke anything though. v.v

Well, these two guys around my age are outside with my dad playing with my old car because they're going to be buying it.

Thing is, they smoke apparently and offered my dad a cigarette. He took it.

Even though he's promised he'll never smoke again. So, I went out there, threw his phone at him and said his wife would be calling, then went inside, and punched the wall.

I don't think I broke anything though. v.v

Umm... remind me not to do stupid things around you...

Just so I'm clear, would grabbing your bum full into the realm of "stupid things"?

Just so I'm clear, would grabbing your bum full into the realm of "stupid things"?

She told me to tell you, "No"

:huh:

Um, just don't make a promise and then not do it.

I swear promises are stupid anyways. Everyone always breaks them. :dry:

Alicia -- Got your PM, did my response go through? My internet timed me out as I was sending it. Thanks again! :D

Yep! :)

I'll get it out either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Basically, I'm having another terrible day.

That sucks man. What's up?

-I have a cut on my face and I have no idea where it came from.

-I have to call tech support in a bit, because my new computer crashed during class today and I lost a bunch of notes on Thrym's Saga. Super annoying, especially because the analysis we were do. It shouldn't bug me this much but it does.

-Firefox 2.0 restore session is kickass.

-I have a ton of work to do, so I probably won't be on too much in the near future. D:D:

Thank you for calling Apple Technical Support. We answer phone calls in the order they are received. The estimated wait time for the next available representative is ten minutes or less. *Terrible music forever.*

we have a Filipino guy, English as a second language and has only been in Canada for a month now, coming on to night crew. sweet*seriously. not in a sarcastic mean way*