Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Hero

Random Thoughts X: The Revengining

Apple tech support was not too much help :/ They basically said "This could indicate a serious problem, but we don't have enough info. Call us again if it happens again."

YES! I found and captured that cricket that got loose the other day. I enjoyed watching Slick devour its ass.

Apple tech support was not too much help :/ They basically said "This could indicate a serious problem, but we don't have enough info. Call us again if it happens again."

PEBKAC

That's what I think it is

PEBKAC

That's what I think it is

I think GPS is trying to do to posting what the Dadaists did to poetry. Because not only did that seem completely out of context, it didn't make any sense.

I think GPS is trying to do to posting what the Dadaists did to poetry. Because not only did that seem completely out of context, it didn't make any sense.

I'm trying to diagnose your problem :unsure:

Bidoof is the worst Pokemon evaaaaaaaaaaar.

People say Bidoof is Pearl and Diamonds Rattata, but I'm sorry, even that useless mouse was way cooler then Bidoof.

People say Bidoof is Pearl and Diamonds Rattata, but I'm sorry, even that useless mouse was way cooler then Bidoof.

I had a Bidoof in my party and my other pokemon started to ignore me. I had to release him in order to gain their trust back.

*looks at whats happening*

O_O..........................

*sniff sniff*

YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME

*runs away crying like a bitch*

I MEANT I LOVE YOUUUUU

CF, you made me not want an apple now. Ass

hmm. well. i finished sorting the latest bunch of pr0n i put off sorting for a few weeks so i think i'm gonna finish watching ripping friends with my mom and then go to bed. bye AE

and you can probably expect some drunk posting from me tomorrow if i feel like it

I liked my Rattie!!!

I wouldn't let her evolve though. It would get too ugly then. ^^;;

curt brain no work so good.

tired. hungry. something.

looks like im gonna have to make a midnight run to meijer to pay for a printer cartridge in all change. i completely forgot how expensive they are.

I MEANT I LOVE YOUUUUU

CF, you made me not want an apple now. Ass

If it helps any, that was the first time I've ever called Apple Tech Support, and I've owned various Apple computers since 1993.

AAAH I NEED TO BE WORKING NOT POSTING ON AE

SOMEBODY HELP ME, I'VE BEEN SUCKED IN AND NOW I KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET UP FOR TWENTY MINUTES