Top Posters In This Topic

• No Sad Endings

• Gundampilotspaz

• Natsu

• amy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you going for?

First year I need to upgrade my high school math courses (From A30 to P30, 31), finish my Bio chain, do my physics chain. Second year I need to get some random one year degree. I haven't decided what yet since it's not really important. Then I can start working on my Bachelors of Education. Then my Masters. Then I'll teach for a few years while working on my dissertation. Once that's done, I can try to teach at the post secondary level.

This is BS..I hate arguing with Laurie its like shaving pubes off of testicles.

So, you are saying it's very easy and painless?

So I think PBS is racist

How so?

Crube is here.

CRUBE, YOU LIKE YAOI, DON'T YOU. >.>;

Uh... What?

RUN CRUBE RUN!

Like... really? What did I miss?

Also I would like to point out to Set that two popular soft core yaoi writers are actually male, including the one who wrote Innocent Bird, which is insanely sentimental. (Of course it also has Jesus saving everyone's gay love at the end so that kind of makes up for the excess sentimentality.)

Uh, holy shit what the fuck yes there is? Good god man. Roscoe would be mortified.

That's like saying there's a method to improv acting. I don't even know roscoe but if thinks that there's a process to being a funny comedian other than common sense, then someone's lying to him.

I only watched about half of the Marko Djurdjevic character ideation documentary I got, and I already learned so much. I also discovered that in terms of designing, I think a lot like he does. D:

That's like saying there's a method to improv acting. I don't even know roscoe but if thinks that there's a process to being a funny comedian other than common sense, then someone's lying to him.

Um, Set, there are different kinds of comedy, different well known roles in comedy (red nose, white face, for one), and so on and so forth. It's a very complicated arena of entertainment. Of course, any sufficiently developed arena of entertainment is complicated.

I didn't read a lot of the argument... but this is how I got it...

Vampy: I loves yaoi!

GPS: RUKIA!!!!!! <3~~~

Set: Yaoi isn't even real...

Vampy: IT'S NOT REAL BUT I LIKE IT A LOT!

Set: I know, but a lot of people would think it's like a Gay Bible...

Vampy: NO WE DON'T! ASK CRUBE!

Crube: Uh... why am I being pulled into this?

Um, Set, there are different kinds of comedy, different well known roles in comedy (red nose, white face, for one), and so on and so forth. It's a very complicated arena of entertainment. Of course, any sufficiently developed arena of entertainment is complicated.

It would help if you fucking specific, you crazy broad!

No shit there's a difference between being a comedian and professional clowning. If you had made that point in the first place, I wouldn't have fucking said anything!

gjnjjjnjnjnjjnjnnnn

That was my face into the keyboard.

i am thinking of sunbathing! even though

a) tan skin is ugly

b) CANCER

but i really want that summer feeling ._.

i can feel it now, drinking lemonade and listening to the Beatles

crap sorry >_< i didn't mean it that way. i was thinking of the white girls at my school who get the gross unnatural tans

I knew what you meant, just messing around with you. :awesome: