Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Hero

Random Thoughts X: The Revengining

crap sorry >_< i didn't mean it that way. i was thinking of the white girls at my school who get the gross unnatural tans

There is this girl who I went to high school with and is in my History class this semester, her tan is so fake she looks like an Oompla Loompa.

It would help if you fucking specific, you crazy broad!

No shit there's a difference between being a comedian and professional clowning. If you had made that point in the first place, I wouldn't have fucking said anything!

gjnjjjnjnjnjjnjnnnn

That was my face into the keyboard.

BUT THAT WAS MY POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHAT THE HELL ELSE WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS? WHAT PROTOCOLS, WHAT METHODS, IF THAT WASN'T THE SORT OF THING YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!

I do not even know what we are freaking arguing about anymore. X_X

I didn't read a lot of the argument... but this is how I got it...

Crube: Uh... why am I being pulled into this?

I told you to run. :mellow:

BUT THAT WAS MY POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHAT THE HELL ELSE WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS? WHAT PROTOCOLS, WHAT METHODS, IF THAT WASN'T THE SORT OF THING YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!

So Vampy, how did this yaoi argument started? I have a small headache.

I DON'T KNOW EITHER

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i'm pretty sure she meant the kind of tan you get if your skin's light normally

dooo it, a few times isn't going to make you look weird

yeah, like me, I don't tan, but I get a little more color in my face and my skin doesn't have so much of that mottled grey unhealthy look. Also I get a few more freckles across my nose and cheeks. :hardgay:

i am thinking of sunbathing! even though

a) tan skin is ugly

b) CANCER

but i really want that summer feeling ._.

i can feel it now, drinking lemonade and listening to the Beatles

You know what is ugly though? The women with the blonde hair and ultra orange tanned skin.

So Vampy, how did this yaoi argument started? I have a small headache.

Because Set said, "Yaoi is dumb and unrealistic! Yaoi artists don't even know how gay sex works!"

And I said, "Uh, yes they do, they're just not trying to be realistic because realism isn't the point."

I didn't read a lot of the argument... but this is how I got it...

Vampy: I loves yaoi!

GPS: RUKIA!!!!!! <3~~~

Set: Yaoi isn't even real...

Vampy: IT'S NOT REAL BUT I LIKE IT A LOT!

Set: I know, but a lot of people would think it's like a Gay Bible...

Vampy: NO WE DON'T! ASK CRUBE!

Crube: Uh... why am I being pulled into this?

I was panning over Tokiko!

Shows what YOU know!

Sunbathing a little can actually be healthy - 15 minutes of early morning or late afternoon sun a day gives you more vitamin D and is good for your biorhythms! :D

Just do it early in the morning or late in the afternoon and you won't have a problem with ugly orangeness.

Because Set said, "Yaoi is dumb and unrealistic! Yaoi artists don't even know how gay sex works!"

And I said, "Uh, yes they do, they're just not trying to be realistic because realism isn't the point."

Wait... wha? How on Earth would a female know how gay sex works properly? Experience? I don't think so, ma'am...

Orange tans are ugly! I like natural tans though! You know, the kind where the skin was fairly dark to begin with. I also like naturally pale skin. VARIETY IS GOOD <3

Wait... wha? How on Earth would a female know how gay sex works properly? Experience? I don't think so, ma'am...

Honey, you do realize that women are capable of having anal sex, right? :laugh: Anyway, you don't have to even experience anal sex to know how it works, that's just a matter of technical knowledge.

And contrary to what I had previously thought, there are actually men in the business who don't take on female pen names...

if it's not meant to be realistic then why present it like it is... :rolleyes::mellow:

Because they (the female audience) knows they will never EVER be able to fuck a man like that... Strap on dildos don't count either.

Honey, you do realize that women are capable of having anal sex, right? :laugh: Anyway, you don't have to even experience anal sex to know how it works, that's just a matter of technical knowledge.

And contrary to what I had previously thought, there are actually men in the business who don't take on female pen names...

Yes, but how are they able to know how it feels like to be the actual seme? You know... to actually be the pitcher and not the catcher.