Accelerated Evolution

Random Thoughts X: The Revengining

Hero

That's what was implied, yes.

For thirty days. Mostly because I didn't feel like typing a third digit.

I get annoyed by people who go "JEEZ, I'M TOO GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE BUT I'M HERE POSTING ANYWAY." His general cockery was just the tipping point.

But, that's how a lot of arguments go on A-E. Just take a look at the SD&D section.

• Replies 59.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No Sad Endings

• Gundampilotspaz

• Natsu

• amy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think he really meant it dude.

*shrug* I took it at face value because I didn't say another way to take it. Set complains a lot about being here.

But tell you what. I'll knock it down to three days.

*shrug* I took it at face value because I didn't say another way to take it. Set complains a lot about being here.

But tell you what. I'll knock it down to three days.

you know his attitude.

well this was fun. =X i predict after three days: set having an angry "i'm better than you idiots and am leaving forever" and then coming back in a few weeks if that

Probably.

Assuming I did, ideally, do you want me treating people differently?

no Hero I don't but it was a heated argument, and people vent in different ways, no one was affected by it, and everyone would have forgotten about it in general.

well this was fun. =X i predict after three days: set having an angry "i'm better than you idiots and am leaving forever" and then coming back in a few weeks if that

You know what Lindsay.. FUCK YOU you malignant cunt bur.., your little snide comment didn't help either.

no Hero I don't but it was a heated argument, and people vent in different ways, no one was affected by it, and everyone would have forgotten about it in general.

This makes the assumption that I ban for single incidents. I totally don't.

Well, not always.

Set's kind of a dick. And if this makes him less of a dick, woo. I've warned him to cool it a few times before.

He'll be back after three days, bitching and moaning that this is the greatest injustice since the holocaust, and then come back again after that.

You know what Lindsay.. FUCK YOU you malignant cunt bur.., your little snide comment didn't help either.

ehhh go masturbate to vampy's pictures again ect ect

also dreamergirl plz stop wallowing in internet self pity and kill yourself already

there.

also dreamergirl plz stop wallowing in internet self pity and kill yourself already

there.

There really is only one person on this forum who should kill themselves; as a favor to civilization.

there.

haha Done and Done...I'm not the one on an Ego trip..and umm Hero.. am I in the wrong but a certain poster is flaming another one does that go above the banning?