• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No Sad Endings

• Gundampilotspaz

• Natsu

• amy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With your mom? Aren't you older then I am?

I'm 23 but I don't think that has anything to do with anything

You just need to get some ass. The hand is only fun for so long.

erectile dysfunction?

That just doesn't seem like something you'd want to bring your mom with on.....

Night AE~

wow. random thoughts got really angry.

...wait WITH YOUR MOM?!?!?!?!

the reason I can't fap properly is becuase I have this throbbing pressure in my head that makes my entire body weak and stiff, making it very exhusting just to masterbate. I mentioned my mom becuase she's had the same condition for two weeks now and its kept her out of work. I probably should have elaborate more, but if people actually bothered reading what I posted thier wouldn't be any confusion would thier?

I'm 23 but I don't think that has anything to do with anything

the reason I can't fap properly is becuase I have this throbbing pressure in my head that makes my entire body weak and stiff, making it very exhusting just to masterbate. I mentioned my mom becuase she's had the same condition for two weeks now and its kept her out of work. I probably should have elaborate more, but if people actually bothered reading what I posted thier wouldn't be any confusion would thier?

mustnotfapsb7.jpg

Oh damn. The internet is serious fucking business for the last ten pages or so.

I hope everyone gets past it? AE drama always bothers me (unless it's with GPS, because I just kind of consider him to be at a current state of flamewar these days).

There really is only one person on this forum who should kill themselves; as a favor to civilization.

I'm not even going to do the smart thing and imply that you were talking about yourself, because you make it too easy.

Anyway, Set, Vampy, chill out, Lindsay, that $70 swimsuit is cute but quit bein' a bitch.

welllll i used the organic toothpaste. it was great. i was afraid the algae would make it gross but, no.

crube: it's called seafresh

tomorrow i have to scramble to finish the gatsby essay, i'm not feeling it tonight.

hahahahahah this girl is my hero

breakingmyheart.jpg

so your mom can't fap properly too? that must have been an awkward conversation for you....