Accelerated Evolution

SSX Blur

stranger

The game is fun. And the controls are fine, it's just that people don't adjust their Wiimote settings. Uber tricks take practice to pull off, that's the only thing people keep bitching about.

"Holy shit! I need to try in order to be good at this? Screw it, this games sucks."

The game is fun. And the controls are fine, it's just that people don't adjust their Wiimote settings. Uber tricks take practice to pull off, that's the only thing people keep bitching about.

"Holy shit! I need to try in order to be good at this? Screw it, this games sucks."

I have to say, one of the main reasons I like the various SSX games so much is that I'm inexplicably good at them.

isn't that the mentality of every game on the Wii per say?

i picked up Blur a few minutes ago, i'll post thoughts in a bit

thanks for all the feedback guys

well, after spending about 2 hours with the game, i have come to the conclusion that yes, the controls are indeed difficult to grasp, but once you do, they're fairly simple and altogether fun, i still haven't mastered the ubertricks, using the little feature in the options menu where you practice them, i was able to do them all no-problem, so it shouldn't be much more difficult in game. looking forward to playing some more tomorrow