Accelerated Evolution

OK, here's an idea: We all start a new character on the same server, all of the willing participants deciding on server and whether we want our guild to be either Alliance (lawl) or Horde. We then form a guild in whatever manner it takes to form a guild (I've never been a part of one, so I wouldn't know how). Anyone willing to do this?

I'd LOVE to play with you guys, but the problem is I have so much time invested in my server that has tons of my friends on it, I don't know if I could spend a lot of time on another server. However, if it's just as good as any other server, you're all welcome to come on over to Destromath, a PvP server that I play horde (\m/) on.

Horde. We should join Galkar's server, just so he can run us trough stuff. XD And that he's been there a while.

Did I mention Horde? Cause I voted Horde.

HORD-EEEEEE

Ok then.

I vote alliance, Horde can suck a fat cock.

well... blood elf males DO suck fat cock...

Yeah, it would seem tha majority (sorry allies) wants a horde PvP server, for which my server is as good as any. So if people want, make a character on Destromath and add Dynicthus to your friends list. Also FaultyClockwork has a character on that server as well that he sometimes plays.

Also add Hedrigall, my level 6 mage, to your friends list, as he's likely who i'd be playing with you guys the most with.