Thatman: druid - toronegro

Siendra(when he xfers) priest - Malistan

Nutty: Hunter - asune

Kitoshi: Pally - Engrave Mage - Etched

SD: pally - Kuranes

We dont have any shaman, rogues, or warlocks

We also have Tron as a Druid

Well damn, and I thought we weren't going to have enouph healers :awesome:

I use judgement of the crusader, then switch to seal of righteousness and judgement that every 10 seconds, though that may not be the best way to do it.

My priest is lvl 27, what about your characters? I totally don't mind playing with lower level people, but is anyone much higher then that?

We also have Tron as a Druid

Well damn, and I thought we weren't going to have enouph healers :awesome:

This is good. Means the Druids can focus on combat when we're in groups.

My priest is lvl 27, what about your characters? I totally don't mind playing with lower level people, but is anyone much higher then that?

Asune is the highest from what I left off with last night. My char is 18. Galk's pally is about 17? We're all down there still.

Did we get your chars name?

This is good. Means the Druids can focus on combat when we're in groups.

So should I do a Feral Combat build instead of a Balance build? Becuase we'll probably need another tank to draw aggro away from all of the healers in our group

So should I do a Feral Combat build instead of a Balance build? Becuase we'll probably need another tank to draw aggro away from all of the healers in our group

Well we're got 2 pally's, that can take more than thier share of damage. Up to you tho. Ferals fun.

My brother made a male undead mage named Majlraep (lol)

and I uh...made a female undead rogue named Ibi >_> <_<

Teddy Roosevelt: A man boxing a kangaroo is a peculiar spectacle. But a kangaroo boxing a robot? Now I'm afraid you've lost me! [A crab drops into his jar and starts pinching him.] (shouting) Citizen Snips!

Keep in mind as well that between myself and my friends in the guild, we have characters for almost every level range, so if there's nobody on at the time for your level, ask if anyone has any alts that are.

So what level is everyone at right now? I think that once we all reach lvl 17 or 18 that we should all go on at the same time and do RFC as a group (or as several groups depending on how many people we get). I'm still at lvl 12

I use judgement of the crusader, then switch to seal of righteousness and judgement that every 10 seconds, though that may not be the best way to do it.

Thats what I've beeen doin too! But I still got my lock ya'll.

Should I switch over my Undead Rogue to Destromath? Its only lvl 18 but we could probably use the extra muscle

(damn it the servers are down until 2PM here).

$25 to transfer a level 18 rogue is a waste, you could get that in about a couple days of playing