Accelerated Evolution

I'm thinking of starting a new character (a hunter or a warrior) on this server and fallowing this guide down to the letter so that I can at least get to where Gal's mage is. Should I do it?

Coming from a paladin that's changed classes so much in the past, no. XD But it's up to you. I know Druid seems lame right now, but fuck are they cool later on mayng. Hunter is EZ mode, you'll level fast. Warrior is a headache, because of tanking.

Coming from a paladin that's changed classes so much in the past, no. XD But it's up to you. I know Druid seems lame right now, but fuck are they cool later on mayng. Hunter is EZ mode, you'll level fast. Warrior is a headache, because of tanking.

yeah, hunter is pretty EZ mode

Actually, now I'm thinking of Re-rolling my Rogue on our guilds server since its only at level 18 anyway. I wouldn't be deleting my Druid or anything (I'm actually starting to find it fun to play), I would just be adding another char to our group~

Actually, now I'm thinking of Re-rolling my Rogue on our guilds server since its only at level 18 anyway. I wouldn't be deleting my Druid or anything (I'm actually starting to find it fun to play), I would just be adding another char to our group~

my suggestion is to focus on one character for a time

What they all said. Rolling new classes is fine, but if you keep making new ones and never getting them past 20 or so you'll end up like my friend who did that like twice for each class then quit cause it was boring, even though he never experienced higher levels.

Pretty cool. Lvl 15 so far.

Way to reliant on decent equipment, though.

Very. Also the need for a good dagger and 1h sword every few lvls can be tough on gold.

I'd recommend if you're going to play it into the higher levels to go with first aid.

Very. Also the need for a good dagger and 1h sword every few lvls can be tough on gold.

I'd recommend if you're going to play it into the higher levels to go with first aid.

First aid is already at 75.

I'm well aware I'm not a healbot this time.

I remember horde winning 90% of BG's. Now it's at a good 50%. The Dreni chicks are amazingly hot, in other news.

Hah, BGs used to be SO unbalanced. 9 times out of 10 we would dominate WSG or AB, but 19 times out of 20 we would be destroyed in an hour-long AV.

I'm still slowly working on my rogue, but it's taking a while since my 70 character got interesting again.