Accelerated Evolution

Jesus, did you all die or something? It's like me, and the five highest level people in the guild and that's it.

Respecced rogue to combat. Damn that's going to make leveling faster.

Yeah... I ended up abandoning my rogue, but if you want me to I can run dungeons with you, since I am one of those high level dudes :P

Yeah... I ended up abandoning my rogue, but if you want me to I can run dungeons with you, since I am one of those high level dudes :P

Oh yeah! I'd totally forgotten you're Dynicthus. ^_^;

Jesus, did you all die or something? It's like me, and the five highest level people in the guild and that's it.

Also Bubblington/Mikaela is in general a pretty friendly dude who would probably help you out if you need it.

Also Bubblington/Mikaela is in general a pretty friendly dude who would probably help you out if you need it.

Oh, yeah. We've run some stuff on our alts (Though I can't really call my rogue an alt when it's nearly at the level of my mian...).

I've done some stuff with Hakunin too.

Hakunin's not bad, just be careful not to make him mad for any reason as he's a little tempramental.

Oh. Gotcha'.

Don't think I've gotten him mad so far. He normally offers to help. I'm pretty sure he ran me through Deathholme.

I'm back on now that school's over. Level 31 now I've been playing for a few days. Anyone around my level I'll play!!

I haven't played my Druid in a long time. Do any of you still play your AE Guild characters?

Galkar just ran me through some stuff ten minutes ago. So, yes.