Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
megosaurusrexx

The most annoying sounds...

I don't know if anyone alreayd said these because im to lazy to read some.

I hate people clipping their nails.

I hate peoples knees giving that creeking noise.

I hate hearing people chew.

I hate hearing people sing in church.

I hate the sound of my sisters swatch ticking.

Yea thats abotu it im sure theres more

Peacocks mating calls.. I swear every damn day at one drop box the damn things caws like crazy

Peacocks mating calls.. I swear every damn day at one drop box the damn things caws like crazy

You just reminded me. When I stay up all night and go to bed at like 6 Am I HATE hearing 10 different types of birds fucking crowing, cawing and whisteling outside my friggin window.

Back in High School. I had this friend named Laura.

Sometimes when she was excited, her voice would hit this frequency that would resonate in the most terrible way inside my head.

It's probably the most painful thing I've ever heard.

You just reminded me. When I stay up all night and go to bed at like 6 Am I HATE hearing 10 different types of birds fucking crowing, cawing and whisteling outside my friggin window.

That's a pretty annoying one. What's even worse is when I don't stay up all night and the fucking birds wake me up.

Grrr I hate the birds too. Especially the ones here that sit right outside my window and their cawing sounds like R2-D2 when it makes that concerned sound.

Grrr I hate the birds too. Especially the ones here that sit right outside my window and their cawing sounds like R2-D2 when it makes that concerned sound.

OMG, YES THOSE ONE SUCK !

Another annoying sound is when someone is trying to pop a balloon and you hear that squeeking noise for like 10 seconds before it works. Oh and the balloon popping isn't any better.