Accelerated Evolution
megosaurusrexx

Fucking weight

Mine's freaking out about that too. XD I made the mistake of announcing I was going to live really close to whatever graduate school I go to and she's not happy.

lawl at worrying mothers.

Are you thinking of leaving the state for graduate school?

lawl at worrying mothers.

Are you thinking of leaving the state for graduate school?

I really really hope to.

California or Florida would be nice, but otherwise even Illinois. My parents might be moving to North Dakota though, so I might end up following them too. I don't really have many connections with this state.

Although if I actually got into the UW's grad program I'd pretty much have to go. The chances of that are so slim that I'm not concerned though. :snakes:

I really really hope to.

California or Florida would be nice, but otherwise even Illinois. My parents might be moving to North Dakota though, so I might end up following them too. I don't really have many connections with this state.

Although if I actually got into the UW's grad program I'd pretty much have to go. The chances of that are so slim that I'm not concerned though. :snakes:

Fan of warm weather, are we? :awesome:

I'm not leaving the state for college, which kinda sucks, but I can deal if I only have to see my parents one or two days a week.

I'm not leaving the state for college, which kinda sucks, but I can deal if I only have to see my parents one or two days a week.

Yep. :biggrin: And the fact my car will start year round if I was somewhere warmer is really awesome. XD

Yeah, a little space might be good and yet you'll still know the area so you don't have to be worrying about that while starting college.

Man, your parents sound pretty lame. (if you actually like your parents I didn't mean that and they sound like very nice people, but if you don't they sound pretty lame).

As far as I can tell my parents' goal for me is "graduate from college sometime in the next decade. If you don't we'll whine but you can take time off, so long as you finish before you're 28 or so."